Where Is The Spanish Armada?

Funny. You guys were here altogether the week during and after the Madrid visit; now you're all gone?

What happened? Que paso??

Hi Baron,

I have been in the States, precisely Atlanta. And well, let me share with all u guys that the city itself has not much to offer. I just cant understand how a city like Atlanta was an Olympic city. The major attractions are: CNN, Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, AT&T, etc.. the companies who paid so the Olympics could be held there... but seeing the "legacy" or better said "the non-legacy" I just think the Olympics wont go to Chicago if they can´t guarantee some financial support from the US Government..

Funny. You guys were here altogether the week during and after the Madrid visit; now you're all gone?

What happened? Que paso??

We was overrunned by the british pirates! :D

As long as they can bid with castles in the air (temporary Stadiums and lowering their promises and investments in games) we wont have a real (yes REAL) chance against british legacy cultures or british piracy! LOL :P

Sorry guys! Just being funny and little sarcastic.

Cause i am answering to Baron. dont take it too serious. He likes this kind of answers.

Hello Baron! Im back! Nice holidays i had.

Love to see you around here again (well always!) ;)

We was overrunned by the british pirates! :D

As long as they can bid with castles in the air (temporary Stadiums and lowering their promises and investments in games) we wont have a real (yes REAL) chance against british legacy cultures or british piracy! LOL :P

Sorry guys! Just being funny and little sarcastic.

Cause i am answering to Baron. dont take it too serious. He likes this kind of answers.

Hello Baron! Im back! Nice holidays i had.

Love to see you around here again (well always!) ;)

Ya me he dado cuenta que al Baron le va la marcha

¡Saludos!

www.tengouncorazonada.com

www.wearereadyto2014.com

www.madrid2016.es

• 3 weeks later...

Tiene autentico panico a que Madrid gane. No puede ni veros a los espanoles, chicos! La prueba la teneis en que sigue abriendo topics para preguntar que ocurre con el silencio. Si piensa tanto en ello es porque algo "no previsto" esta ocurriendo con la candidatura de Madrid... Conozco la manera de actuar de Baron y su experiencia, con lo que verdaderamente es una muy buena senal :)

Por otra parte, que opinais de la irrupcion del grupo anti juegos de Chicago que se ha presentado en Lausanne? Me parece significativo que lo hayan querido callar.

Hi Baron,

I have been in the States, precisely Atlanta. And well, let me share with all u guys that the city itself has not much to offer. I just cant understand how a city like Atlanta was an Olympic city. The major attractions are: CNN, Coca Cola, Delta Airlines, AT&T, etc.. the companies who paid so the Olympics could be held there... but seeing the "legacy" or better said "the non-legacy" I just think the Olympics wont go to Chicago if they can´t guarantee some financial support from the US Government..

Sheeeshh don't you know its because of those companies along with that meaty deal by the American broadcasters that give America at least one summer games every twenty years ?

Es que Chicago no tiene nada que hacer, por mucho que Obama trate de meter mano... Va a quedar mucho peor que Nueva York hace 4 años. La cagaron con ese conato de 'estadio temporal' que al COI no le gusta ni ver, ellos lo que quieren que la ciudad en cuestión se gaste una pasta gansa en infraestructura y de ostentosidad al asunto o al menos lo aparente, no que prepare unos juegos chapuza... los EEUU se los llevaron así una vez (Atlanta 96) pero no mas, no quieren repetir una experiencia así.

La final será Tokyo-Madrid y los Juegos irán a cualquiera de las dos, dependiendo de como estén los ánimos caldeados ese día.

Río de Janeiro será posiblemente un 'dark-horse' a tener en cuenta, pero no creo que se queda en más que mera anécdota (organizan el Mundial en 2014, y los Juegos son un mero complemento, no tendrán el lucimiento que debieran).

SPEAK ENGLISH.

You know I was a supporter of Madrid to begin with but all these righteous spaniards have put me the fuvk off.

LEARN SPANISH.

I'm Italian and have done so. Where the hell is written than English is the only language permitted in this forums? I'm so fed up of the language thing... Just simply ignore Spanish posts if you can't read them and forget us. We've forgotten you already.

And, by the way, Madrid should be grateful for not having such volatile supporters as you.

/\ Cretina /\,

If you are as 'civilized' as you claim to be, then you would sort of do as the rest of the forum does. It does NOT HAVE TO BE SPELLED OUT TO YOU in bold letters.

After all, isn't the saying: When in Rome, do as the Romans do? It is only polite, civil behaviour...and out of respect for the MAJORITY of the POSTERS.

LEARN SPANISH.

I'm Italian and have done so. Where the hell is written than English is the only language permitted in this forums? I'm so fed up of the language thing... Just simply ignore Spanish posts if you can't read them and forget us. We've forgotten you already.

And, by the way, Madrid should be grateful for not having such volatile supporters as you.

well if thinking it's rude and quite obnoxious to post in a language that few people on this forum understand is volatile, then yeah im pretty fvcking volatile.

• 1 month later...

Por Dios esto parece el patio de un colegio pero lleno de verduleras!!!!

Recuerdo que la armada española tendrá cosas q hacer yno vivir exclusivamente por y para este foro!!! o al menos por mi parte!!!!

Venga!!! un Saludo!

• 1 month later...
Odd that the Espanoles have all but disappeared...altho some are probably just lurking.

Y tu pareces el fantasma de la ópera travestido como Belén Esteban y Carmen de Mairena y nadie te dice nada, cásate con la duquesa de Alba y libranos de tu incómoda presencia :lol: A ver si los cutre-traductores que te buscan te sirven para traducir esto muyayo...

Archived