Thanks to JieJie, I watched last summer the Beijing Opening Ceremony at the Heineken Holland House (located at the Beijing Agricultural Museum)

It was the best place in town (outside the Bird Nest, of course) for watching the event.

For Vancouver, not having ticket for the OC, HHH will again be my place to go.

For those who will be interrested to join,

Here's a text I found today on a dutch website for the location:

During the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, the ice hockey stadium 'Minuro Arenas' in the city's suburb of Richmond is to be converted into ‘Holland Heineken House’, the Dutch Olympic Committee (NOC*NSF) and sponsor Heineken announced recently. With a floor area of 5,000 square metres, Minuro Arenas will house reception rooms, restaurants, offices, athletes’ quarters and press facilities. Successful Dutch sportsmen and women will also be presented with their awards there. Holland Heineken House is a 20-minute walk from the Richmond Olympic Oval, the ice venue for marathon competitions. NOC*NSF and Heineken expect to play host to around 50,000 people over the course of the Winter Games.

Should be an interesting place to be, sure beats being physically threatened daily over the freshness of the popcorn at the theatre anyday.

Gutted I didnt go in Beijing. If its just a case of turning up then I'll be there! Hope GB do something similar themed around London 2012

I heard they've been doing that since Barcelone for every summer and winter games.

So, I'm pretty sure they will be back in 2012