2nd Semi Final Eurovision Song Contest 2009

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with you on that one! His dancing sucks and there is no way he is singing all of this especially when he jumps in the air and sings Fly. IT has to be a backing dancer!

aren't they still allowed to have singers off stage to support them? I'm sure I remember that from a few years ago. That being the case it is very possible that it wasn't just Sakis.

Then again - the quality of the singing tonight has been just terrible - so maybe they don't allow it anymore

Good night everyone! I just arrived from German class ad I'm ready to comment on the second semifinal (what's left of it, at least).

Citius Altius Fortius, the Personalpronomen and the Possessivpronomen were invented to make people feel miserable, right?

Good night everyone! I just arrived from German class ad I'm ready to comment on the second semifinal (what's left of it, at least).

Citius Altius Fortius, the Personalpronomen and the Possessivpronomen were invented to make people feel miserable, right?

Hi Cobi, glad you made it.

There were especially invented to make it more difficult, but you will learn it - later it works automatically

Moldova... good song, good show, but I'm not sure about them qualifying... I prefer Lithuania, one of the few that has really sung today

Buenas tardes Cobi (here is 4PM ;) )

Hahaha... really funny... when I was studying german, the most difficult for me was the gender things... I never understood why "table" was masculine and in spanish is femenine xD

Andorra was really good... but the girl looked so different... I prefer her with her natural hair...

For me, at the moment, my list goes:

Denmark

Lithuania

Azerbaiyan

Moldova

Andorra

Cyprus

Greece

Hungary

Croatia

Archived