2nd Semi Final Eurovision Song Contest 2009

OK. I tried with almost any European broadcaster. Not the estonian nor the german functioned for me... RTVE (Spain) promised to broadcast the show but the stream is broken an d everybody is complaining... there I found tbhe link to the Andorran broadcaster. OK, the stream isn't perfect quality but at least is ok to follow...

Norway... I hope that Bel Ami boy won't win... it's not a bad song but it's so overrated.

Cyprus... at least she learnt to sing this months... it's a nice song but maybe with a better singer would be better...

Now Slovakia coming back...

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK. I tried with almost any European broadcaster. Not the estonian nor the german functioned for me... RTVE (Spain) promised to broadcast the show but the stream is broken an d everybody is complaining... there I found tbhe link to the Andorran broadcaster. OK, the stream isn't perfect quality but at least is ok to follow...

Norway... I hope that Bel Ami boy won't win... it's not a bad song but it's so overrated.

Cyprus... at least she learnt to sing this months... it's a nice song but maybe with a better singer would be better...

Now Slovakia coming back...

BEL AMİ

ahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha

never laughed like this today :D

omg i love brinck... i fell in love with the song some months ago so i can't criticize "believe again"... i only think he struggled with the lyrics in some places of the song... but stays as my favourite

kratk,

do you get a better stream now (with my link)?

No, I couldn't use your link. I'm watching Andorran TV, hahaha... it's funny... the girl speakin' in Catalan is much better than the guy of the Spanish broadcasting... he is so damn boring...

Quartissimo... the song has grown on me last months... a shame the guys can't perform live...

:o she is singing in Slovenian... not in English as supposed

Hey guys!

Can't believe I missed alomost 10 songs

-*-

Is it possible to call that slovenian entry song? I mean isn't it just an instrumental with a sentence?

eiei , this is what I'm thinking XD

but it's a song anyway

Archived