I bet in Brazil... Home advantage and many matches in Northeastern of the country, where people is truly passionate about the national team.

If not: Germany or Spain, if I would bet right now, still 3 years to go, many things changes.

By the way the Confederations logo isnt yet unvield?

Oooo Brazil has the home advantage, and i'm really liking Germany's game!! I hope we can see tha final

:D

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Brazilians: it seems the logo was made to pay honour to a great Brazilian kardecist: LOL!!!

My proposal to Argentina is Natal, Porto Alegre and Manaus in the first leg... LOL

This Bezzi`s coloured version is much better than the original. Good job, Bezzi!

What the...already leaked again, the same way like the WC logo? o_O They obviously don't know how to keep secrets.

This is really old news, Ikarus... Brazilian Media got this logo 6 months ago. I think even Bezzi already used it as avatar.

What the...already leaked again, the same way like the WC logo? o_O They obviously don't know how to keep secrets.

The south african confederayions cup was unvield in 2007 (2 years before) so its ok to see the this 2 year before too ;)

The south african confederations cup was unvield in 2007 (2 years before) so its ok to see the this 2 year before too ;)

The south african confederayions cup was unvield in 2007 (2 years before) so its ok to see the this 2 year before too ;)

The south african confederations cup was unvield in 2007 (2 years before) so its ok to see the this 2 year before too ;)

In the FIFA website, they say all about ConfedCup will be unveiled in june 2012.

• 2 weeks later...

City: NATAL

Stadium: ARENA DAS DUNAS

11% concluded

na01.jpg

na02.jpg

na03.jpg

na04v.jpg

na05.jpg

City: PORTO ALEGRE

Stadium: BEIRA RIO*

28% concluded (the work is stopped)

* The new contract of Beira Rio Stadium was approved and the works will start in january 18

City: RECIFE

Stadium: ARENA PERNAMBUCO

22% concluded

re01l.jpg

re02f.jpg

re03u.jpg

re04.jpg

City: SALVADOR

Stadium: FONTE NOVA

35% concluded

sa01u.jpg

sa02.jpg