Brazil 2014 World Cup...

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'The colossal' Estadio Nacional Mané Garrincha, Brasilia (Confederations Cup opening match)

55% of works ready

Capturadetela2012-03-28s214733.png

WOW!! Monstrous :o

Thanks Dannyel for helping in updates. :)

It's incredible how FIFA can't keep their decisions in secret!

World Cup logo: LEAKED

Conf. Cup logo: LEAKED

Mascot: LEAKED

Apparently the slogan also leaked before the announcement. It's "ALL IN ONE RHYTHM" according to the site portal2014.

http://www.portal201...4+DIZ+SITE.html

Wow... Brasillia's Stadium will be really impressionant... :D which stadiums will be used in the Confederations Cup?

Confirmed:

Brasilia (Opening match)

Rio de Janeiro (final match)

Fortaleza

Belo Horizonte

To be confirmed after evaluation of FIFA:

Salvador (probably will be in)

Recife (probably will be out)

Apparently the slogan also leaked before the announcement. It's "ALL IN ONE RHYTHM" according to the site portal2014.

http://www.portal201...4+DIZ+SITE.html

I like this slogan.

I also liked. Has everything to do with Brazil and the party that is the world cup. Much better than "Time to make friends (2006)" and "Ke nako?? (2010)". That girl screaming "Ke nako" at the opening of the matches in 2010 was more annoying than the vuvuzelas :lol:

I don't remember the other slogans before 2006.

Confirmed:

Brasilia (Opening match)

Rio de Janeiro (final match)

Fortaleza

Belo Horizonte

To be confirmed after evaluation of FIFA:

Salvador (probably will be in)

Recife (probably will be out)

I like this slogan.

For the Confed cup or the WC Recife is out?

Confederations Cup, Recife and Salvador are waiting for a confirmation based on how advanced are the works for the stadium.

For the World Cup itself, all stadiums have been already confirmed and all of them are in schedule to be delivered in time.

• 2 weeks later...

FIFA Fan Fest locations confirmed

When the next edition of the FIFA World Cup™ kicks off in Brazil in 2014, the excitement will not be limited to the stadiums hosting the matches. FIFA and the Local Organising Committee (LOC) have been working together with the twelve Brazilian Host Cities to plan the FIFA Fan Fest programme which will come to life in iconic locations throughout Brazil. One major milestone of the planning has been reached today with the twelve FIFA Fan Fest locations confirmed by the Host Cities.

The FIFA Fan Fest first became part of the official programme for the FIFA World Cup™ in Germany in 2006, following the huge success of unofficial public viewing events in Korea Republic during 2002’s edition of football’s flagship event. The huge success of the FIFA Fan Fest programme in Germany led to the concept being developed further for the 2010 FIFA World Cup™, when not only the South African Host Cities but also six international venues hosted an event which welcomed over six million football fans over 31 days.

The locations of the FIFA Fan Fest in the twelve 2014 Host Cities are as follows:

1. Belo Horizonte – Praca da Estacaoo;

2. Brasília – Esplanada dos Ministerios;

3. Cuiaba – Parque de Exposicoes;

4. Curitiba – Parque Barigui;

5. Fortaleza – Praia de Iracema (Aterrao);

6. Manaus – Memorial Encontro das Aguas;

7. Natal – Praia do Forte;

8. Porto Alegre – Praça Glenio Perez;

9. Recife – Marco Zero;

10. Rio de Janeiro – Praia de Copacabana;

11. Salvador – Jardim de Alah;

12. Sao Paulo – Vale do Anhagabau;

http://www.fifa.com/...ader_news_box_4

For the confederations cup the only stadium in danger of being out is Maracanã. only 39% of the refurbishment done in 2 years and they employed 5200 workers (holy ****!). Cariocas are too lazy.

Salavador's Stadium by far my favourite.

I agree, my friend intoronto!

Progress of the works at the stadiums in March, including exclusive photos of the Beira Rio, some that BBC will never show!

Castelão, Fortaleza

62% Concluded

fo01v.jpg

fo03.jpg

fo04.jpg

fo08.jpg

fo09.jpg

fo10.jpg

fo11.jpg

fo12.jpg

fo14.jpg

fo15.jpg