Female presenter

NO! Not the England committee...the presenter on television

There was an asian man wearing black, and a woman next to him.

Who was she?

Oh her, the one where they had that little scripted bit where the bloke tells her she looks lovely in the dress and she says he looks rather dapper too (Yuck pass the sick bucket in a Eurovision kind of way)?

Dunno, who she was, probably a famous singapore TV presenter, unknown outside Singapore.

Are you lusting after her dms?

Who was she?

Oh her, the one where they had that little scripted bit where the bloke tells her she looks lovely in the dress and she says he looks rather dapper too (Yuck pass the sick bucket in a Eurovision kind of way)?

Dunno, who she was, probably a famous singapore TV presenter, unknown outside Singapore.

There was definitely a certain 'Eurovision-ability' about the Singaporean hosts...I was waiting for a cut shot from them to the green room of the bid committees, watching the faces of each delegation as the votes came in ("Juan Antonio Samaranch...two points/deux point, zwei punkte")

Who was she?

There was definitely a certain 'Eurovision-ability' about the Singaporean hosts...I was waiting for a cut shot from them to the green room of the bid committees, watching the faces of each delegation as the votes came in ("Juan Antonio Samaranch...two points/deux point, zwei punkte")

Ha ha  :D

Yes that together with the unbelievably long Olympic anthem sung in a most peculiar kind of way, that just made it agony for the bid leaders who were nervously shaking in their seats waiting for the moment of truth. Then there was Rogge struggling with the massive oversized envelope deliberately made of  reinforced concrete to make the agony even more agonising for participants.

well, i was thinking the same about the girl while watching the big screen.A singaporean told that she is from singapur, work as a model and as a presenter.

i think u are not the only one who thinks she is not only beautiful, but wonderul...

She is my children´s mother...jajaja

alberto

Oh god, that Olympic Anthem performance was pure agony.  Who was that sad trio?

Singapore lost all hopes of ever hosting a future Olympics...Imagine having to live through that again at the Opening and Closing ceremony?

But I agree, the Singapore girl was striking.  But why do they have to be so cheesy?  It was the same thing for 2010.  I hope the people in Guatemala City (host of the 2007 IOC Session where the 2014 OWG's are named) cut the anthem to a few bars and take the cheese out of their annoucers' mouths.

It took ages for that announcement to be made, with the anthem, and the fumbling Envelope opening.  The only thing he could of done to really kill us off with heart attacks, was pause for a considerable time between the city of .................................................. London.  A 30 second pause there, would have produced quite a considerable underwear cleaning bill for all the bid teams.

Thanksfully he proceeded with haste, with the actual announcement... Phew!

I'm not sure I think a Eurovision style announcement is very fitting for a body such as the IOC. Next thing we know we'll have an Israeli transexual sining the anthem. Where was Mr Wogan by the way, he would have had some humorous words to say I'm sure.

for a moment i thought you were referring to the lovely Sue Barker, who is beautiful in her own way!

What in the name?

Ha ha  :D

Well she's a safe pair of hands for presenting the Olympic venues. She's is quite endearing too.

Not as irritating as Suzi Perry and nowhere near as attractive either.

Archived