What did you think of Paris's Presentation?

When I read this thread, you make it sound as if the Olympic bid process was starting to look like the Eurovision Song Contest...  :suspect:

I think it won't be long before it gets like that.  ???  :grinning:

They'll have to have cross dressing transexuals or drag queen's as bid leaders and they'll performa song to win the vote.

When I read this thread, you make it sound as if the Olympic bid process was starting to look like the Eurovision Song Contest...  :suspect:

They'll have to have cross dressing transexuals or drag queen's as bid leaders and they'll performa song to win the vote.

I think the "Who Wants the Games" song on the Paris video came straight out of the Eurovision song contest.  Correct me if i'm wrong but were the lyrics:

"Who wants the Games?

Who wants to reach the stars?

We want the Games,

Paris will be fine"

Does that make sense to anyone? what message was it trying to convey? I'm sure i've got the lyrics wrong   :help:

I think the "Who Wants the Games" song on the Paris video came straight out of the Eurovision song contest.  Correct me if i'm wrong but were the lyrics:

"Who wants the Games?

Who wants to reach the stars?

We want the Games,

Paris will be fine"

Does that make sense to anyone? what message was it trying to convey? I'm sure i've got the lyrics wrong   :help:

Are S-Club 7, 6 or 4 looking for a new deal for Eurovision after their last one went pear-shaped? Celine Dion did Eurovision and look what happned to her!!

Archived