Ioc Visit To Rio!

Actually Obama is supporting Rio...His double was at Maracanã to watch a Flamengo game...hahaha

:D The only problem is...we elect people of color in the US.

But this Mr. Cuca (who should have his eyebrows fixed so he would look closer to Mr. O) could have a job in Washington, indeed as Mr. O's double!! :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:D The only problem is...we elect people of color in the US.

But this Mr. Cuca (who should have his eyebrows fixed so he would look closer to Mr. O) could have a job in Washington, indeed as Mr. O's double!! :D

What about in the Phillippines? Do you?

I think everyone knows by now that I don't do the wishful thinking stuff. So, that being said, the current 2016 race as its stands is a strictly Rio vrs Tokyo affair UNTIL Obama arrives in Copenhagen. Then it will be an obvious three way affair between Tokyo, Chicago and Rio. Should Japan up the anti and ask The Emperor of the most dignified Monarchy in world history to make his appearance......it's going to be outright war between Tokyo and Chicago with Tokyo obviously taking the edge. I am wondering if Copenhagen will be the first time in Obama's Presidency where his unparallel global appeal and charm will not "kick in". If the fatigue factor of the U.S.A hosting the games again is still strong by the time Copenhagen comes around, Rio will emerge as the most loved underdog. These are simply the facts.....nothing personal. BTW? I don't even thing Oprah or NBC's presence are gonna cut it for Chicago.

I think everyone knows by now that I don't do the wishful thinking stuff. So, that being said, the current 2016 race as its stands is a strictly Rio vrs Tokyo affair UNTIL Obama arrives in Copenhagen. Then it will be an obvious three way affair between Tokyo, Chicago and Rio. Should Japan up the anti and ask The Emperor of the most dignified Monarchy in world history to make his appearance......it's going to be outright war between Tokyo and Chicago with Tokyo obviously taking the edge. I am wondering if Copenhagen will be the first time in Obama's Presidency where his unparallel global appeal and charm will not "kick in". If the fatigue factor of the U.S.A hosting the games again is still strong by the time Copenhagen comes around, Rio will emerge as the most loved underdog. These are simply the facts.....nothing personal. BTW? I don't even thing Oprah or NBC's presence are gonna cut it for Chicago.

Since when were you right ABOUT anything? None that I can recall. :)

Don't let this reporting and presentation of facts and events and images to affect your declaration of opinion.

CHItown '16

Didja see the Rio Conference room? It was soooooooooooo small!! I mean my bathroom is bigger!!

I don't think it's small

Rio:

http://riodejaneiro2016.files.wordpress.co...w=500&h=302

Tokyo:

http://riodejaneiro2016.files.wordpress.co...sala_toquio.jpg

Chicago:

http://riodejaneiro2016.files.wordpress.co...ala_chicago.jpg

It seems to be a little smaller than Chicago and Tokyo, but I think it was adequate. It was not as plain as Tokyo, and more elegant than Chicago.

Nawal El Moutawakel and Pelé playng soccer at Maracana Stadium:

0,,20622141-EX,00.jpg

The size of the room doesn't really matter... what matters is that the IOC members are enjoying a lot their stay in Rio... they are being able to vibrate with the city's desire for sports, to host the game. They are so joyfull that are taking part in situations like those in the pics where they seem to have a lot of fun and a great time in the city. Also, the presentations are being made in a very high level and they can see how improvements are being made and will be if we are chosen... they can see it's much more logical to bring the games to South America for the first time to award a country that is doing its best to develop, to have a new role in the world, to increase its social justice.... and has a lot to offer in terms of venues, and legacy.

Archived