Anchorage 2022

ancpromo2.jpg

Vaduz is located in the country of Liechtenstein, a mere 160km sq. All competition sites are to be located within the country, this WILL be the most compact Olympics ever! :P

ancpromo3.jpg

Liechtenstein's bid calls for 2 available venues needing upgrades, additional venues needed for the Olympics will be built using the vast wealth of the Prince and Principality. :)

Liechtenstein's bid calls for 2 available venues needing upgrades, additional venues needed for the Olympics will be built using the vast wealth of the Prince and Principality. :)

Ah, but would the Prince be more than willing to part a big chunk of his USD5 billion fortune? Nay, it seems. ;)

Ah, but would the Prince be more than willing to part a big chunk of his USD5 billion fortune? Nay, it seems. ;)

Nay or Yae? He was threatening to sell the small nation to Bill Gates ya know! If he didn't get more power! Which he did! ;)Turns out it was all a joke.

Please tell me this is for real! IS THIS FOR REAL?This is such a terrific match! Anchorage would be to the winter games what Beijing was to the summer. Without a doubt, this would be the most stunning winter Olympics in History ! Period!

Please tell me this is for real! IS THIS FOR REAL?This is such a terrific match! Anchorage would be to the winter games what Beijing was to the summer. Without a doubt, this would be the most stunning winter Olympics in History ! Period!

Sadly, no. But yes, I think Anchorage will make a good host. I hope it will be able to return to the bidders circle and get its chance to host the WOGs.

But for now, you can go to this page and vote for Anchorage. :)

Such a drama queen, czar.

Stop over-acting. There are no Oscars for that.

Archived