Olympic Trivia Question

baron-pierreIV

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
incorrect

?

Beijing and Sydney are for sure indoor velodromes.

But I am not sure that we could say that Athens' one was an indoor one, even if it is opened on its overall circumference.... for me it has a roof so it is indoor !

20060718_EUROS_MISC_00.JPG

So i agree with Sir Rotel, the last one was Atlanta

3543369477_d2043742ca.jpg

Memorabilia you spotted my trick answer. I would say that although Athens had a roof - so could be classed as indoors. It is not climate controlled, and therefore from a UCI point of view probably wouldn't be classed as an indoor velodrome. Atlanta was of course the last location to have a proper outdoor velodrome. Feel free to disagree with me though!

Memorabilia you spotted my trick answer. I would say that although Athens had a roof - so could be classed as indoors. It is not climate controlled, and therefore from a UCI point of view probably wouldn't be classed as an indoor velodrome. Atlanta was of course the last location to have a proper outdoor velodrome. Feel free to disagree with me though!

LOL - I thought the trick in your question was that you said "Games" but didn't specify Olympics. I expected the answer to be a CWGs, Asian Games, even a gay Games, velodrome.

Archived