And again UNFAIR tactics. :(

:verysad:  Its really very sad to hear a new UNFAIR tactic like that.

London should concentrate in praise and demonstrate that their bid is realistic, can be delivered in time and would make the best bid ...

... WITHOUT releasing justified or not justified attacks against other venues and their bids.

First it was the try to win the bid, trying to make "alliances with Madrid 2012". Of course Madrid did say cathegorically ... NO, cause this wouldnt be in the spirit of the games.

Its like counting the 2nd and 3rd best marks in a competion to get the gold, that only the best athlet deverse.

Please London. Try to run fastest to get gold. That simply.

But not satisfied with this, trying to find a factor or a point where London could be better (i know its hard if you dont have the most compact bid, like Paris or Madrid could have)they wanted to show us that their suppport has reached 79 % level, even then its still under Madrid 2012 91% f.e.

But now..... the worst.

Paris shouldnt have an apropiate stadium for the Games.  :verysad:  :verysad:  :verysad:  HOW SAD!

This isnt ethic and goes strickly against the rules of the IOC and the spirit of the GAMES.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You say "good luck to all", but how can we take you seriously? You are clearly a Paris supporter. At least don`t hide behind a motto, which you clearly don`t believe in.

It`s interesting to see all the Paris supporters use this against London. It seems that you are so worried by the advances of the London bid you only have this to use against her. It`s sad times.

Paris hit back today and said "at least we have a stadium"

...both cities are at fault.

How many times does this need to be said "It was an off the record comment made by two very peripheral members of London's Olympic design team.  They weren't even British they were Australian.  You know the Aussies have a grudge against the Poms, it wouldn't even surprise me if they have set out to sabotage our bid, by making these comments.......  

That said, I completely agree with what they have said, and the media has blown it all out of proportion.

I knew you leeches would hang on this like we had forced your bid up against the wall and raped you!!  It is no where near on that magnitude.

You've got this all out of context.

You say "good luck to all", but how can we take you seriously? You are clearly a Paris supporter. At least don`t hide behind a motto, which you clearly don`t believe in.

It`s interesting to see all the Paris supporters use this against London. It seems that you are so worried by the advances of the London bid you only have this to use against her. It`s sad times.

Its really nice to see that you find out that im a PARIS supporter.  :D

Maybe cause i defend PARIS 2012? Paris deverses to be defended in this case.

But thats it. I support my Hometown. Of course. :oo:

But its not PARIS. Its Madrid and i think Madrid 2012 has a big bid to offer...but i also defend other bids of being harrased by unfair press releases or comments.

And now.... i SAY

GOOD LUCK TO ALL  :shocked:  :upside:

I want London or Madrid to win. But I think its unfair for people to jump on the London bid team themself. It was said by consultants of the bid, not actual bid members, there is a big difference here. If Seb Coe had said this, it would be very unfair. The consultants were just making public what everyone was saying privately. The stadium in Paris would not showcase Athletics at its best, this I think, is important and needs to be shown to the world.

Its really nice to see that you find out that im a PARIS supporter.  :D

Maybe cause i defend PARIS 2012? Paris deverses to be defended in this case.

But thats it. I support my Hometown. Of course. :oo:

But its not PARIS. Its Madrid and i think Madrid 2012 has a big bid to offer...but i also defend other bids of being harrased by unfair press releases or comments.

And now.... i SAY

GOOD LUCK TO ALL  :shocked:  :upside:

Il y a quelqu'un de l'équipe de Paris qui m'a dit que Paris se vengeait souvent... mais en souterrain... sous la table quoi ! chaque fois que Londres sort la tête publiquement, Paris la coupe par dessous... (il a dit que c'était drole car les anglais savent pas vraiment comment sortir du trou...). Donc ne t'inquiete pas trop, regarde moi je suis serein  :D

Olympics chief Jacques Rogge has cleared London of breaching Games bidding rules over criticism of the Paris stadium.

A row broke out on Monday, two days before the 2012 vote in Singapore, when the French city's Olympic stadium came under fire at a London briefing.

Under International Olympic Committee rules, bidding cities are prevented from directly criticising their rivals.

But Rogge said: "We have had no complaints from any city in Singapore."

He added: "Had anyone gone over the yellow line I would have intervened. The fact I said nothing is a sign that nobody has gone over the line.

"If there has been criticism of the Stade de France, well, the IOC evaluation commission gave it a very favourable report."

---

So there you go, the IOC are happy with everyone. So everyone can be happy!

Smile!  :)

I want London or Madrid to win. But I think its unfair for people to jump on the London bid team themself. It was said by consultants of the bid, not actual bid members, there is a big difference here. If Seb Coe had said this, it would be very unfair. The consultants were just making public what everyone was saying privately. The stadium in Paris would not showcase Athletics at its best, this I think, is important and needs to be shown to the world.

Message from IAAF president;

"On behalf of the IAAF, I am delighted to write this message of goodwill on the occasion of the first bulletin of the 9th IAAF World Championships in Athletics in Paris in 2003.

There is no doubt in my mind that our sport needs to ensure the maximum exposure for its biggest event, and since 1983 the World Championships have grown steadily to rank behind the Olympics and Soccer World Cup in terms of public and media interest, and especially TV ratings. It is no exaggeration to say that the World Championships is the engine that drives all the other activities of the IAAF, and for this reason, the host city is vitally important. In short, the event deserves the setting of one of the world's greatest cities, which is why Paris was an obvious choice when the IAAF council made its decision.

But there were also technical considerations behind the choice of Paris. In the magnificent Stade de France for the Paris Saint-Denis IAAF Golden League meeting, I witnessed at first hand how the athletes were pushed to great performances by the enthusiastic support of a near capacity crowd. It is a magnificent facility, not only as a work of architecture but as a functional building for athletes, officials and particularly the media, who are more numerous than the athletes at the World Championships, and deserve to have optimal working conditions. I am also pleased to see that the athletes will be accommodated in a Village environment - which helps build team spirit and a sense of communal sport values.

I have no doubts that Paris will prove to be an ideal venue for the biggest IAAF event of all, since tradition, facilities, athletics culture and efficient organisation will all come together for Paris 2003 Saint-Denis. "

WHERE IS LONDON HERE?

http://www.iaaf.org/GLE05/meetings/index.html

so stade de france only for football and rugby, this days there are 75000 peoples there to follow golden league,

poor rosbif prick

and consultants ares part of a team, but being consultated as that will be fatal for rosbif ugly ghetto where 20% of peoples ares under poverty soil, Blair should figt for his own poverty rather than giving the illusion to be a power in lies about africa

Olympics chief Jacques Rogge has cleared London of breaching Games bidding rules over criticism of the Paris stadium.

A row broke out on Monday, two days before the 2012 vote in Singapore, when the French city's Olympic stadium came under fire at a London briefing.

Under International Olympic Committee rules, bidding cities are prevented from directly criticising their rivals.

He added: "Had anyone gone over the yellow line I would have intervened. The fact I said nothing is a sign that nobody has gone over the line.

"If there has been criticism of the Stade de France, well, the IOC evaluation commission gave it a very favourable report."

---

Hello again Robert.

Please can you provide us a link to the news of Mr Rogge?

Thanks.  :)

---

Hello again Robert.

Please can you provide us a link to the news of Mr Rogge?

Thanks.  :)

I'd be only too happy to.

Link

The fact is that the Paris 2012 Stadium has been badly disfamed by "London bid supporter and London bid near press or just persons who has to do with the LONDON 2012 bid".

And know the London 2012 delegation says easily: That wasnt me.

As i said: VERY UNFAIR TACTIC.

Throw the stone and hide the hand. You really think, that the IOC members are that stupid???

Really?

Seems you you have a low opinion of the IOC members.

Well, it isnt the first time some members of this laughs about the members that integrated the IOC and their languages or carrers. Do you remeber?

Archived