Dubai - Tokyo - Chicago

Mikel

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nevertheless there are 3 hot candidates for me: Dubai, Tokyo and Chicago

Yes, Zenica, we established that when you started this thread 43 pages ago _ and you're still not adding anything new.

I thought the Dubai issue was one of the only issues you've ever conceded on, Zenica _ but it seems you've figured enough time has passed to start preaching again.

Just FYI foks, there's a very comprehensive, informative, pretty graphic article of what's happening in that wild 'n' crazy  place of the Middle East, called Dubai in this month's VANITY FAIR magazine.  The one with Anderson Cooper on the cover.  I cannot believe how that man can be the son of that Gloria Vanderbilt.  But take a look at the Dubai article - fascinating.

• 7 months later...

I don't know what happened to zenica but perhaps he had the last laugh (although it's Doha and not Dubai), Doha, Tokyo and Chicago look as though they will be among the main contenders for the 2016 Games.

I don't know what happened to zenica but perhaps he had the last laugh (although it's Doha and not Dubai), Doha, Tokyo and Chicago look as though they will be among the main contenders for the 2016 Games.

A pity he seems to have gone walkabout. He was sure single-minded and set in his views, but entertaining nevertheless.

Archived