Budapest 2016/2020

You mean like the same look that Paris had after it lost to London  :laughlong:  :D  :laugh:

Of course, it must have been a very hard situation for a Paris-supporter.

It is hard to be handled as the favorite for getting the Games, and then lose it in the last second.

My comment was sent more in relation with the "aggresive" commests of this user nicked "baron-pierreIV".  

It is funny to see, how he opens his "big mouth" with negative words regarding other cities, but forgets that it was the "World-class-city" of New York, which had the 3rd-world-situation of a "Non-stadium" and a "Non-guaranteed-funding" for the 2012-bid.

Summarizing:

baron-pierreIV should look at his own nose, before talking about others.  :D  (Pinocho....maldito Pinocho !!!  :wwww: )

No more, no less.

Regards,

You mean like the same look that Paris had after it lost to London  

Of course, it must have been a very hard situation for a Paris-supporter.

It is hard to be handled as the favorite for getting the Games, and then lose it in the last second.

My comment was sent more in relation with the "aggresive" commests of this user nicked "baron-pierreIV".  

It is funny to see, how he opens his "big mouth" with negative words regarding other cities, but forgets that it was the "World-class-city" of New York, which had the 3rd-world-situation of a "Non-stadium" and a "Non-guaranteed-funding" for the 2012-bid.

Summarizing:

baron-pierreIV should look at his own nose, before talking about others.  (Pinocho....maldito Pinocho !!!   )

No more, no less.

Regards,

Ho hum.  Eres muy stupido.  If nobody said nothing negative (or otherwise)  (I know that's a double-negative, but you mangle the English language anyway, so it wouldn't matter to you), there wouldn't be these fora y eso's la forma plural en latin para la palabra FORUMS si no sabes, tonto.  Duh!.  

Uhmmm... 2012 was decided 6 months ago.  You're a little late for your puny, whiny remarks.  Boo-hoo.  :down:  Also, I'll say anything I want about any city.  Mikel sure doesn't stop me;  I don't see why an even bigger clown like you would.   :laughlong:   :P

Ho hum.  Eres muy stupido.  If nobody said nothing negative (or otherwise)  (I know that's a double-negative, but you mangle the English language anyway, so it wouldn't matter to you), there wouldn't be these fora and that's the Latin plural for FORUMS, tonto.  Duh!.  

Uhmmm... 2012 was decided 6 months ago.  Aren't you a little late w/ your whiny remarks?  Also, I'll say anything I want about any city -- and see if your puny remarks stop me or not.  Mikel sure doesn't stop me;  I don't see why a clown like you would.    :rolleyes:   :P

:wwww:

Why do you think that I could be trying to Stop you?....

The only thing I'm doing is informing others about your "strange behaviour".

So...Please continue demonstrating your "superiority"....please...don't stop....  :wwww:

Or better...come down from the tree where you are living...and learn new things....It's called Evolution !!!...

Thanks God, you're not representative for the USA...otherwise it would be a very bad sign.

Regards from "EL FORO"...and remember..."walk by the shadow"

P.D.: I hope that the insults your using in my direction are not signs that your losing the little bit of poor education your parents gave you.

U can barely compose a simple sentence in English correctly, and you decry '(my) poor education'?  :rolleyes:  Get lost, f*ckface.  

Will someone pls wake me when this 2-bit troll is gone?   :sleepy:  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hahahaha !!!!

Sounds funny when is said by the King of the Trolls....baron-pierreIV !!!!....

But look...your friend Mo Rush arrived....  :wwww:

Now...you are anothertime together....Friends forever....

Take his hand and play with him...

Regards....y ya sabes....por la sombra...(by the shadow)... :wwww:

P.D.: Será gilipollas el niñato estes.....Será giilipollas...  :wwww:

Un gillipolas sabe otro!   :laughlong:

Improve or try to learn spanish....

The sentence makes no sense !!!...

Regards,

P.D.: Borriquito como tú...tururú!!!....Que no sabes ni la Ú....tururúuuu !!!!  :wwww:  :wwww:

ready4u, may bve you'll nioac7jkbe3 under- jse7brc sstnad 0pdopeo thsi  f8vcn sd b jdjztwo dv[av[i,s!!  madskvuj ace7  auesopj ra;ll;i09aev78  eu0v9 [a3vwu 09eavs   jpocr[kjf 37b j v c[907 vQ3 Q4WU UNG[JA[eres un gillipolas mas grande!!  VSQ EU90re gv9e8va ee8acvan v 4 75c esj v a8tv q4jv t  ufjd bsmc864qwp34jx d vz; d;v basau vaeu85978c w e ;caeuba7 esp54o0?  w7fc4y8 je7trg beuc na'eutv[9a  lxcmf e5v7qw5qqr-gvm-sy40vq?  

ENtiendes?  :P

its bad enough baron having one mikel...now u have two of them to deal with...

Mo Rush, are u the African version of baron?  :rolleyes: Mass... Lose yourself and give us in calm

Un gillipolas sabe otro!   :laughlong:

Improve or try to learn spanish....

The sentence makes no sense !!!...

Regards,

P.D.: Borriquito como tú...tururú!!!....Que no sabes ni la Ú....tururúuuu !!!!  :wwww:  :wwww:

ready4u, may bve you'll nioac7jkbe3 under- jse7brc sstnad 0pdopeo thsi  f8vcn sd b jdjztwo dv[av[i,s!!  madskvuj ace7  auesopj ra;ll;i09aev78  eu0v9 [a3vwu 09eavs   jpocr[kjf 37b j v c[907 vQ3 Q4WU UNG[JA[eres un gillipolas mas grande!!  VSQ EU90re gv9e8va ee8acvan v 4 75c esj v a8tv q4jv t  ufjd bsmc864qwp34jx d vz; d;v basau vaeu85978c w e ;caeuba7 esp54o0?  w7fc4y8 je7trg beuc na'eutv[9a  lxcmf e5v7qw5qqr-gvm-sy40vq?  

ENtiendes?  :P

No !!!....

But you should learn to use a keyboard !!!....

:wwww:  :wwww:  :wwww:

P.D.: No es lo mismo llamarse Gil y tener un peazo Polla, que ser un Gilipollas !!!.... :wwww:

Hala payasete....a mamársela a tu jefe...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived