I highly doubt things like figure skating and speed skating will appear.

There may be a few, considering at the time of phase I they hadn't figured out the camera locations...and phase II is partially meant to sell seats that were in the buffer zone of camera location selections.

Um....Where did you guys hear about this? CoSport isn't saying anything and I haven't gotten an e-mail.

Also, the second phase SHOULD be limited to us poor people who were locked out of the website because it couldn't handle the load and e-mailed the company!!!!

• 1 month later...

That's simple, VANOC is having a ticket exchange site that should be up in July after the Phase II ticket sales are complete. Obviously there will be no mark-ups and in fact you'll probably lose money because of the service charges.

Last time I looked yesterday, there were some closing ceremony,

Did anybody notice how strange the Phase II Closing Ceremony prices were broken down? A = 930; B = 622; and C = 398? I swear the first time they sol tickets, B and C were much lower than those.

How could VANOC raise Closing prices like so?

Just as a comparison only curling and closing ceremony tickets were available to Aussies this round - and only A reserve at that. Thus far absolutely NO 'nightly celebration' tickets have been made available to Australian buyers... hmm...

Puppy don't know what you mean about Aussies getting limited tickets this round. Cosport tickets are surely available no matter what nationality you are (as long as you are on the list of countries they are allowed to sell to). I got plenty of tickets in this allocation.

Yes, Canadians were given the option of purchasing Vancouver nightly celebration tickets during the first-come-first-serve part of Phase 1. I got ticks for most nights

They, and I'm just guessing here, are probably making the nightly celebration tix more available to the local crowd rather than to the well-heeled foreign visitors who are coming with tickets already in hand. I mean, the celebrations after all, are merely an adjunct to the sporting events -- so it would make sense to include the locals who might not otherwise get into the 'ticketed' events.

Puppy don't know what you mean about Aussies getting limited tickets this round. Cosport tickets are surely available no matter what nationality you are (as long as you are on the list of countries they are allowed to sell to). I got plenty of tickets in this allocation.

Each country is given an allocation of tickets depending on availability and previous sales. Australia originally had an allocation of less than 500 tickets from VANOC - however due to demand CoSport re-negotiated and there was an increase to about 3,000 tickets made available in the Aussie market.

Australians cannot buy tickets from any other countries allocation - thats why when you enter the CoSport site you must chose your country - otherwise it would be one big pool of tickets and you'd be competing against the whole world. It is of course at CoSport's discretion if they move tickets around the countries - and they have done this at previous Games.

There may be lots of tickets for other countries - but due to high sales in the previous round/s there were only limited curling and closing ceremony tickets available now to Australians.

If you enter USA it shows ice hockey, figure skating and closing ceremony tickets are available.

For the Austria/Sweden/Bulgaria there is availability for almost every sport.

Edited by thatsnotmypuppy

Next saturday is the big day here in Canada

I will try to add four more tickets to what I allready got

2 x Medal Ceremony

1 x Short Track Speed Skating

1 x Alpine Skiing

I hope it will not be a nightmare like last time (I never was able to complete a transaction)

Woohoo! I can't believe I got in - and there was lots available! I got

Opening Ceremonies (B)

Speed Skating M 1500m (A)

Freestyle Skiing M Aerials (B)

I definately could have kept going - there was lots available and still some tickets were still available for Opening Ceremonies.

Good luck to the rest of you... hope you were able to get it.

^ don't underestimate the nightmare, odds are it'll be even worse this time around.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :angry:

It's a nightmare.

My sister got the link in the first minute after 10h00 but she didn't know where to go and accidentelly log off

She try again and she's still in the waiting room (after 1h30)

My son is in the waiting room from the beginning

Me I was able to enter after one hour, select what I want (no success for ST005) but was never able to finalize the transaction (the payment)

After waiting for 1 hour, I finally got in, and most of the tickets I wanted at the price I wanted were gone.....so I took a deep breath and a bought 2 tickets for the OPENING CEREMONIES for $1100 each!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Now I just gotta sell the $1200 worth of tickets that I bought back in December

Women's Hockey semifinal 2 tix -

women's hockey Bronze medal game 4 ticks -

men's curling qualifications 2 tix -

and vancouver victory ceremony 2 tix

because I cann't afford all of them plus the opening ceremonies !! Hopefully they get that trade/sell back webiste up and running soon!

Second try, got the line again (30 minutes later)

No luck for FR007, soldout (I had one, cat A, in my basket 40 minutes ago)

So only thing good for me : Medal Ceremony at BC Place

Ordered for 4 different nights

Tried to complete the transaction and it blocked again at the same place. Not able to complete the payment.

I then remember that there was a bug in Phase 1 with the french website

Put english instead of french, push on the button for complete the transaction and then BINGO, transaction complete

I can't believe it,

access to tickets for english people and not for the french one.

I lost my FR007 ticket because of that

My sister and my son still in the waiting room, I called them to stop the process since I got my VC and since ther's no more FR007 and ST005 available