27 countries have confirmed participation in the games:

Belgium, Belarus, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Great Britain, India, Italy, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, Ukraine.

Belgium, Belarus, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Great Britain, India, Italy, Iran, Japan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, United States, Ukraine.

How do you know this? I am sure the Netherlands also will participate.. last week the chef de mission visited Vancouver and the speed skaters are already busy with their olympic preparations. So 28 countries;)

My native Waziristan will sit this one out. We will not participate until Team Synchornized Figure Skating is in!!

How do you know this? I am sure the Netherlands also will participate.. last week the chef de mission visited Vancouver and the speed skaters are already busy with their olympic preparations. So 28 countries;)

The qualification for Speed Skating isn't over. Some other federation, such as the IBU, have completed there qualification periode but are yet to publish the results :rolleyes:. And then there is the FIS whit the incomprehensible qualification system of death. I have read every single qualification system for both Beijing and Vancouver, and none are as hard to grasp as the ones from the FIS...

• 4 weeks later...

this is the list that i've searched in the net:

Belgium

Belarus

Canada

China

Czech Republic

Denmark

Estonia

Finland

France

Georgia