Those famous words

Predict what those famous words from Rogge's mouth will be on Wednesday.

Disregard what Sammaranch said during his reign in the IOC. What Rogge said for 2010:

"The International Olympic Committee has the honour of announcing that the 21st Olympic Winter Games in 2010 are awarded to the city of, Vancouver."

My prediction for 2012:

"The International Olympic Committee has the honour of announcing that the 30th Olympic Summer Games in 2012 are awarded to the city of, __."

This is my guess because Rogge is that kind of person that will follow the tradition of what he has done before.

Read my signature.

"The International Olympic Committee has the honour of announcing that the Games of the XXX Olympiad in 2012 are awarded to the city of..."

What we commonly call the Summer Olympics are officially known as the Games of the Olympiad.

Anyway,during the time of these words,all the people's breath would be stop~!haha

the most exciting time...

And, once the winner is announced, the news will really fly across the world's media. Afterwards, the pros and cons of the decision will be discussed for a long while.

The International Olympic Committee has the honour of announcing that the 30th Olympic Summer Games in 2012 are awarded to the city of, __

MADRID, Spain :)

also,dont forget~those famous words

"Oh my god~!""Yeah~!""We win!~""OOOOOOOOOH,I can't believe it"

"OOOOH,yes!~"....haha

sorry ,

NOW,in China,i only wanna say:"it's time to sleep~!"

SEE YOU TOMORROW IN THE AIR OF SINGAPORE!  we could "meet" during the TV live.

haha...

Archived