Most Laughable GB Forum Clashes/Threads

Come on...what have you seen in the lead up to the decision next week in GamesBids forums that makes you scratch your head and go 'why diss (insert 2012 candidate here) for that reason'?  :rock: Having seen everything from arguments over whether you're for or against terrorism, that the French are too arrogant, that spectators were disrespectful at Roland Garros, even World War Two and how London looked as viewed by that strange poster who was most inarticulate and thankfully appears to have been barred or just left (you know who I mean  :laugh: ).

Have a look at the why NYC should/should't get the 2012 games threads for some ideas  :P

:D THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUNNIEST BATTLES ON THIS SITE HAVE TO BE THE BARON verses MIKEL DEBATES!!!! MAINLY FOUND IN THE MADRID AND NEW YORK SITES.

:ooh: Oh my God they can get heated!!!!

Still I'm one to talk having firebombed the Madrid site with a provocative attack just so to get a bite out of Mikel...it worked!!!  Man he goes off on your PM board!

I'd have to go with some of the Parisian-boosters anti-Anglo (mainly London) postings.

I mean, some of them have been just so masterful wordsmiths and debaters.

Who can forget the insightful and thoughtful postings of the likes of SunshineCanada, Kerrybymoonlight/HerMajesty/CEO and the latest star recuit, GorbyGorba?

I'd have to go with some of the Parisian-boosters anti-Anglo (mainly London) postings.

I mean, some of them have been just so masterful wordsmiths and debaters.

Who can forget the insightful and thoughtful postings of the likes of SunshineCanada, Kerrybymoonlight/HerMajesty/CEO and the latest star recuit, GorbyGorba?

What's happened to GorbyGorba...I had to bite my tongue quite a bit not to rise to his bait...and I don't even really support London that passionately  :P

:D THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA FUNNIEST BATTLES ON THIS SITE HAVE TO BE THE BARON verses MIKEL DEBATES!!!! MAINLY FOUND IN THE MADRID AND NEW YORK SITES.

:ooh: Oh my God they can get heated!!!!

Still I'm one to talk having firebombed the Madrid site with a provocative attack just so to get a bite out of Mikel...it worked!!!  Man he goes off on your PM board!

Correction, Alexjc.  The most heated ones are/were actually in the "Other International Games" folder; "World HicCups to Come" thread...  :laugh:

Actually, this is a pretty dumb thread in itself.  This stuff will happen.

Archived