Tokyo 2016 Candidature File

Guest TOKYO 2016

Ah okay. It was a problem with my browser. I had "Private Browsing" turned on, so when I clicked on "Bid Plan" for some reason, having "Private Browsing" turned on blocked the page from loading. Once I turned that off and clicked on the green "Bid Plan" banner again, the page loaded.

Thanks.

I searched through the candidature file and the proposed football venues are the Ajinamoto Stadium, the Nagai Stadium, and the Saitama Stadium. Unfortunately, the Yokohama International Stadium is not going to be one of the venues for the soccer tournament. It hosted the 2002 World Cup Final, then why can't it host football (soccer) matches in the 2016 Olympic Games?

• 3 weeks later...
Japan so great, nobody better Japan. Japan show whole world how good Japan is, Japan so great. Better than evil Korea and despicable China. Fake gymnast age and drug, bad Chinese, buy judge too, no way China win all judge sport, not good in trampoline. Japan so much better, all love Japan. Japan only love Japan, no one deserve Japan love other Japan. Japan win Olympic, beat nasty Chicago, full hooligans like Obama, hope for pussy. Madrid full dog **** and Rio full criminal. Only great Japan deserve Olympic.

^^^

Wow, what an insightful post. I am glad you enjoyed the bid book.

Guest TOKYO 2016
Japan so great, nobody better Japan. Japan show whole world how good Japan is, Japan so great. Better than evil Korea and despicable China. Fake gymnast age and drug, bad Chinese, buy judge too, no way China win all judge sport, not good in trampoline. Japan so much better, all love Japan. Japan only love Japan, no one deserve Japan love other Japan. Japan win Olympic, beat nasty Chicago, full hooligans like Obama, hope for pussy. Madrid full dog **** and Rio full criminal. Only great Japan deserve Olympic.

Urban functions, olympic plan, safety,

I think Tokyo is the best.

• 3 months later...

The Tokyo Olympic Stadium (the start-of-the-marathon venue) should have hosted some soccer matches as well. The soccer venues for Tokyo 2016 should be the Tokyo International Stadium, the Kasumigaoka Stadium, Nagai Stadium in Osaka, Saitama Stadium, Tokyo Ajinamoto Stadium, and Yokohama International Stadium.

Archived