The First Video Game For The Vancouver 2010 Olympic For The Wii.

I wasn't impressed with Sonic and mario at Beijing - I reckon a generic Wii sports Olympic version would work better.

I agree. but Nintendo and Sega (and probably the IOC, too) were quite impressed whit the sales of Mario and Sonic at Beijing, so in this regard it isn't a big surprise. I hope the Xbox 360/PS3/PC version goes to Eurocom again (they did Beijing): they did a pretty good job for Beijing 2008, which was a huge step forward from Turino 2006...

• 3 weeks later...
I can't believe that a lot of international interest is on this game.

Good advertisement for the winter olympic.

Now if they can create a game with all the olympic mascots and turn it into a fighting game,

LOL - not a bad idea.

"Death Match! Mischa Versus Sam!"

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It looks good. Will this be available for DS? Too bad they did not use any of the mascots.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This will give YellowVest's nightmares (or rather wet dreams?) some fodder. ;)

I'm impressed how the venues look like in the game. If this is the real look of the Games, the organisers have done a really great job.

This will give YellowVest's nightmares (or rather wet dreams?) some fodder. ;)

I'm impressed how the venues look like in the game. If this is the real look of the Games, the organisers have done a really great job.

How the venues are depicted in the Games are actually quite realistic to how they really look like...as with the brand/look/banners. I find the Richmond oval to be the most impressive.