British and Spanish think Paris will win

We all know you're a British disguised as a Swedish  :laughlong:

Because I like London and Madrid more than Paris, I am obviosly British? And because I show polls which show French people think London will win?

För ja tror att paris inte är ett fint ställe. Plus att ja inte gillar franska människor, Du är en idiot. stick o ät lite grodor!

We all know you're a British disguised as a Swedish  :laughlong:

Because I like London and Madrid more than Paris, I am obviosly British? And because I show polls which show French people think London will win?

För ja tror att paris inte är ett fint ställe. Plus att ja inte gillar franska människor, Du är en idiot. stick o ät lite grodor!

Calm down man. I was joking.

Et t'es pas obligé de parler dans ta langue, je sais très bien ce que veux dire idiot...tu m'as l'air coincé du cul.

I guess it is too much to think Swedish people dislike the French? Come here, and find out :)

We think very much alike with Britain on EU, and other matters. You need to know that not every European thinks the same as you.

I never said that. I like Swedish and I respect others. unlike you ! Stop to insult each time you post a message !

I guess it is too much to think Swedish people dislike the French? Come here, and find out :)

We think very much alike with Britain on EU, and other matters. You need to know that not every European thinks the same as you.

I never said that. I like Swedish and I respect others. unlike you ! Stop to insult each time you post a message !

Its interesting. You attacked me because I posted that poll which showed more French people thought London was going to win. You didn`t like it, so you questioned my nationality. You deserved everything I said to you for being a childish idiot.

Its interesting. You attacked me because I posted that poll which showed more French people thought London was going to win. You didn`t like it, so you questioned my nationality. You deserved everything I said to you for being a childish idiot.

I was joking on you because you systematically post childish message about Chirac and offend French.

I never said that I dislike your nationality. Try to post interesting messages.

I was joking on you because you systematically post childish message about Chirac and offend French.

Practice what you preach.

I will try to put your wonderful advice into practice . :help:

:)

:)

...and your poll is a big sh#t. you really takes to me for an idiot with your fakes !

haha seems like someone can`t come to terms with the fact most french people on la liberation think London will win. How is the poll a fake? Go to their website if you don`t believe me you fool. You posted this topic to try and say everyone thought Paris was going to win, but when I posted the la liberation poll, you went crazy. You are have proven to be bitter and not a very gracious person.

Archived