2018 Fifa World Cup Final Submissions.

North Korea is deeply outraged that FIFA has decided to not include the glorious country from the final stages of FIFA World Cup bidding! We could have made fine hosts and generate millions into the economy but, no, FIFA only cares for "safe" bids and illusionary "profits" and cares not for the extensive and further development of a country that is in obvious need for such things. Going for broke so to speak in order to please foreign spectators would have had a profound legacy for the people of North Korea in terms of infrastructure, both sporting and general. We could have made great hosts!

Oh well, perhaps next time eh? -_-

I wonder why North Korea hasn't declared war vs. FIFA yet...

As much as we'd like to declare and engage in war with FIFA, our intelligence has yet to determine where in the Swiss mountains this organisation has it's secret headquarters! ;) Nah. there is no need for conflict, but we can easily defeat you should we wish it so.

Sorry guys, i will have to withdraw with my China bid, been extremely busy last week or so, been doing alot of training lately, hopefully i can fully enter the next competition. Good luck guys!!!!

I'll post the 3 bid books I've received tonight and then we'll vote. I've had a lot going on and this competition has been far from my priority.

No prob. Just wanted to make sure this contest didn't get completely lost in the shuffle like others that I've been in. :P

Bangladesh 2018 CANNOT nor WILL NOT REVEAL its plans because they are so sensational that the other bids will surely STEAL its ideas and designs.

Sorry, the details remain UNDER WRAPS until Bangladesh is awarded the Cup !!

No iffs, no butts!!!

North Korea is more superior than pathetic Bangladesh!

Archived