WHO IS GOING TO SINGAPORE?

OK, who is going to be in Singapore for the IOC Session? I can't tell you who I am but I will be there and you would know my name if I mentioned it.

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

If you are interest in meeting up your GamesBids friends in Singapore, please email to me or commentator.  :)

I'm heading off tommorrow. I'm a volunteer in the volunteer management department. Enjoy, possibly I'll see you there!

If anyone wants to meet up send COMMENTATOR (Colin) or DesmondChan an email/PM. Or if you have accredditation... I'll be in the Volunteers lounge from 6.30am until around 3.30pm between the 1st and 10th July.

Regards,

Andrew Iredale

I'm heading off tommorrow. I'm a volunteer in the volunteer management department. Enjoy, possibly I'll see you there!

If anyone wants to meet up send COMMENTATOR (Colin) or DesmondChan an email/PM. Or if you have accredditation... I'll be in the Volunteers lounge from 6.30am until around 3.30pm between the 1st and 10th July.

Regards,

Andrew Iredale

Don't be fooled by NoNameNoCity.  That's either 'kerrybymoonlight" or Ed Hula (of ATR) playing a practical joke here.

In any case, enjoy, Andrew.

Archived