Sour grapes or what?!

What can i say ?... you deserve what you created...

We 'deserved' it did we? Thanks for letting us know where you stand on this Mekky.

What can I say ?....nothing really. Your sentiments speak for themsleves.

rob - just ignore him - for he truely is a cringing mediocrity!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We 'deserved' it did we? Thanks for letting us know where you stand on this Mekky.

And of course Mekky, the victims of the Oradour masscre in 1944 deserved it because of the Fascist leanings of the by then-unseated puppet Nazi Vichy government?

Your moral compass is so fuucked it can't even locate what's evil!

And of course Mekky, the victims of the Oradour masscre in 1944 deserved it because of the Fascist leanings of the by then-unseated puppet Nazi Vichy government?

In fact, if british didn't invent concentration camps in India, maybe nazi ideas would have been less strong in Europe.

In fact, if british didn't invent concentration camps in India, maybe nazi ideas would have been less strong in Europe.

Great, blame the brits for the holocaust, now, why don't you?

You are an evil little person, aren't you? I wonder what caused you to become so twisted and vitriolic in your postings. Perhaps it is because Paris lost? In that case, perhaps you ought to read a few of my previous posts, in which I extended my thoughts to the French and said that I hoped to see a Paris olympics soon.

I wish you could be as graceful in defeat...

There is time for good and bad on a forum Surferdude ! The world sees how desarmed is UK to what we already call the 3rd world war or "the phantom war" ... terrorists have no country ... it's sad to hurt like this olympic fans, but after all, it's how english (and not all british) work when they have something to say to us or show how France is desesperate... poor guys...

There is time for good and bad on a forum Surferdude ! The world sees how desarmed is UK to what we already call the 3rd world war or "the phantom war" ... terrorists have no country ... it's sad to hurt like this olympic fans, but after all, it's how english (and not all british) work when they have something to say to us or show how France is desesperate... poor guys...

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen one poster on here insult the French to the extent that you insult the British. Perhaps it is a persecution complex, Mekky?

And don't start all this terrorist rubbish. The terrorists can strike anywhere. Madrid also had terrorist bombings. Don't take the moral high ground just because your government didn't put your troops into Iraq.

Consequently, did you see those images of all those people in London marching against the war?

Just as I thought...you know nothing about history.

Concentration camps were first established by the Sapnish during their suppression of Cuban revolutionary movements in the late 19th Century. The reconcentrado were commissioned during the military command of Valeriano Weyler y Nicolau in 1896. The British then adapted the Concentration Camp during the Second Boer War of 1899-1902, moving civilians from the Boer-dominated Orange Free State & Transvaal areas into camps originally designed to deny the Boer guerillas of support. Unfortunately hopeless logistical, medical and sanitation efforts were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Boer civilians.

The true 'KZ' or Konzentration Lager, aimed at genocide was a Nazi invention...not some amalgam of moronic interpretation of blinkered history that any lower grade high school student could correct if they took the effort to study.

But then again, Le Gloire du France doesn't need careful appraisal of the moral implications of history does it Mekky...just ask the victims of the French bombing of the Greenpeace yacht Rainbow Warrior in Auckland harbour back in 1985.

Paris...beautiful city...shame about some of the people.

Mekky, you can argue with us all you like about the war, the olympics, the nazis, British food, multiculturalism etc. and joke all you want about the British but no argument will cover up or excuse the fact that you just said that Britain deserved the terrorist attacks it suffered. We're expecting a public apology (preferably as a new thread) and no less.

Thank you.

To those who agree with me, don't respond to Mekky's posts from this post onwards. Please copy/paste the bit in bold into a PM and send to Mekky. Also, report the original post the the moderator.

Thanks.

Actually, I don't think I've ever seen one poster on here insult the French to the extent that you insult the British. Perhaps it is a persecution complex, Mekky?

And don't start all this terrorist rubbish. The terrorists can strike anywhere. Madrid also had terrorist bombings. Don't take the moral high ground just because your government didn't put your troops into Iraq.

Consequently, did you see those images of all those people in London marching against the war?

Think for yourself before thinking for others, it should make your brilliant as me.

Mekky, you know nothing of how anybody works. You have finally revealed your true colours, ones which many suspected, but which there was no concluive proof. You are right there is time for good and bad on a forum, but you are everything that is bad all of the time. No sorry...not bad... but a sick, warped and craven individual who hid behind his beloved Paris winning the Olympic Games. Convinced that they could not lose, you unleashed your doses of poison to those who dared to challenge your dream.

And now, with your dream shattered, with your argument lost and nothing to gloat over, you turn your attention to innocent people caught up in a terror bomb condemed by much of the world.

It's not about France being desperate, it's about you being desperate -desperately sick and twisted vermin not deserving of oxygen.

Just as I thought...you know nothing about history.

Concentration camps were first established by the Sapnish during their suppression of Cuban revolutionary movements in the late 19th Century. The reconcentrado were commissioned during the military command of Valeriano Weyler y Nicolau in 1896. The British then adapted the Concentration Camp during the Second Boer War of 1899-1902, moving civilians from the Boer-dominated Orange Free State & Transvaal areas into camps originally designed to deny the Boer guerillas of support. Unfortunately hopeless logistical, medical and sanitation efforts were responsible for the deaths of thousands of Boer civilians.

The true 'KZ' or Konzentration Lager, aimed at genocide was a Nazi invention...not some amalgam of moronic interpretation of blinkered history that any lower grade high school student could correct if they took the effort to study.

But then again, Le Gloire du France doesn't need careful appraisal of the moral implications of history does it Mekky...just ask the victims of the French bombing of the Greenpeace yacht Rainbow Warrior in Auckland harbour back in 1985.

Thanks eusebius, now i know that both spanish and english did know how to manage them. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentration_camp

But indeed, assume the past is the way to be modern, like what we did with algerians or what germans did with jews.

Mekky, you can argue with us all you like about the war, the olympics, the nazis, British food, multiculturalism etc. and joke all you want about the British but no argument will cover up or excuse the fact that you just said that Britain deserved the terrorist attacks it suffered. We're expecting a public apology (preferably as a new thread) and no less.

Thank you.

English citizens trust in what they believe ! You are a proof, you believe that I will apologize ... like those british pakistaneses, they believed that it was the right way...  :devil:

Mekky, you know nothing of how anybody works. You have finally revealed your true colours, ones which many suspected, but which there was no concluive proof. You are right there is time for good and bad on a forum, but you are everything that is bad all of the time. No sorry...not bad... but a sick, warped and craven individual who hid behind his beloved Paris winning the Olympic Games. Convinced that they could not lose, you unleashed your doses of poison to those who dared to challenge your dream.

And now, with your dream shattered, with your argument lost and nothing to gloat over, you turn your attention to innocent people caught up in a terror bomb condemed by much of the world.

It's not about France being desperate, it's about you being desperate -desperately sick and twisted vermin not deserving of oxygen.

Frustrated people always attack the other people in front of them... me, i only talk about me and of what i see in newspapers and books... and i argue about this only... You should be self controlled  surferdude :D

Indeed, Paris represents not all France. I am not parisian  :D

no - but you are a c*nt!

Frustrated people always attack the other people in front of them... me, i only talk about me and of what i see in newspapers and books... and i argue about this only... You should be self controlled  surferdude :D

Yes, well it's obvious you make up your information as you go along. I hardly call an online encyclopaedia "what i see in newspapers and books". That would be stretching the truth way beyond anything even you are capable.

As for self-control, if you thought what i said was as a result of frustration, then nothing could be more wrong. It was just a summary of your presence on here. Others need to be warned of dangerous animals on the loose.

Thank you.

To those who agree with me, don't respond to Mekky's posts from this post onwards. Please copy/paste the bit in bold into a PM and send to Mekky. Also, report the original post the the moderator.

Thanks.

Yes, well it's obvious you make up your information as you go along. I hardly call an online encyclopaedia "what i see in newspapers and books". That would be stretching the truth way beyond anything even you are capable.

As for self-control, if you thought what i said was as a result of frustration, then nothing could be more wrong. It was just a summary of your presence on here. Others need to be warned of dangerous animals on the loose.

Digitalized libraries work well.

Thanks.

People interested by you will want to sleep ...

gorille.gif

Indeed, Paris represents not all France. I am not parisian  :D

no - but you are a c*nt!

And in case this buffoon doesn't understand everyone else's reaction, we can translate your nice summation adriane17 as he's une chatte

And...

Another reason why Paris is beautiful...his morally bankrupt personage isn't there.

Archived