To whom shud US give its 3 votes?

They say it'll be a photo finish.  So, what if the results were London 59 - Paris 56 or Paris 59 - London 56?  (OK, w/ one abstention.)  So, it could be the US' 3 votes that could make the difference.   To whom should they go?  

Maybe Chirac will eat his frites libertes now after, of course, taking the coward's way out on the Iraq matter -- when the Allies should've been solid.  Ha!   :angry:

I hope it is a photo finish between either Paris/Madrid and London...becausethe USA members could have just enough power to finally tip the balance in London's favor...giving them the win....afterall, we do have 3 votes....which ina  neck and neck race can really make a HUGE difference.....

They say it'll be a photo finish.  So, what is the results were London 59 - Paris 56 or Paris 59 - London 56?  (OK, w/ one abstention.)  So, it could be the US' 3 votes that could make the difference.   To whom should they go?  

Maybe Chirac will eat his frites libertes now after, of course, taking the coward's way out on the Iraq matter -- when the Allies should've been solid.  Ha!   :angry:

I like your style with the list of options in the poll.

I think the Beamon thing is a non -event - its not like they used a full page photo and superimposed a London logo onto his shirt.  

I love the lack of Madrid option.  I reckon they'd give them to Moscow if Moscow goes beyond NYC.  I believe the US Government has more Communists than the Russian G'ment anyhow.

London may get one - but I bet good old Anita will not vote for her namesake and give Paree the vote.

I would piss myself laughing if it was the U.S vote that gave London the edge over Paris. That should wipe that smug little smile off Chirac.

:laughlong:  :laughlong:  :laughlong:  :laughlong:

Oh - if that happened I would so not care that NYC didn't get 2012.  It would be so worth it to see that little toad fume if the U.S. cost him the Paris games

It will be interesting to see how long NYC can last in the whole voting process. Once NYC is dropped, then those American IOC votes could play a decisive role in choosing the winner. Of course, we will probably never know which one of those people have voted to which city in the end.

It will be interesting to see how long NYC can last in the whole voting process. Once NYC is dropped, then those American IOC votes could play a decisive role in choosing the winner. Of course, we will probably never know which one of those people have voted to which city in the end.

Unless if the votes were say a hypothetical Paris 37 Madrid 4 London 35 NYC 0 (I said hypothetical) and the next round with New York dropped it was Paris 37 Madrid 4 and London 38 an increase of 3

We would know exactly who NYC 3 voted for.

It seems to me, that you are very keen to start the discussion about the Iraq-war, "war on terror", Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc. etc. here on GamesBids again.

I have no problem to discuss such issues here on GamesBids, but do you really want to start again, baron?

???  ???  ???

... back to the topic - I´m really sad about the problems (stadium issue) of the New York bid and it is likely that the American metropolis has lost its chances for 2012 already - which is really pitty.

Now is really possible that we will have the Sydney/Beijing effect of 2000 again.

It seems to me, that you are very keen to start the discussion about the Iraq-war, "war on terror", Guantanamo, Abu Ghraib etc. etc. here on GamesBids again.

I have no problem to discuss such issues here on GamesBids, but do you really want to start again, baron?

Did I say that?  I  just stated what had to be said -- in that maybe that should be a little payback to Chirac.  

But go ahead and start it if u want, CAF.  U're just raring to go anyway.  It's a free board.  And I am so sick & tired of the putzes on this board.  I can give just as well as anyone.

:unclesam:   :unclesam:    :unclesam:  

Did I say that?  I  just stated what had to be said -- in that maybe that should be a little payback to Chirac.  

But go ahead and start it if u want, CAF.  U're just raring to go anyway.  It's a free board.  And I am so sick & tired of the putzes on this board.  I can give just as well as anyone.

LOL

But go ahead and start it if u want, CAF.  U're just raring to go anyway.

Sorry - I´m not raring to go...

I´m sick of this discussions, because they don´t change anything - I was just astonished about the "wrath" or "hate" in your sentence...

NY is still candidate so this thread is obsolete

You are right ! also americans can give votes to Paris, the french lobbying with eiffel tower in the back and a little american flag in the hand, and that's it  :D

You are right ! also americans can give votes to Paris, the french lobbying with eiffel tower in the back and a little american flag in the hand, and that's it  :D

Pour faire des posts pareils ils doivent être vraiment au bout du rouleau... :laughlong:

Well actually, no it's an important question if New York were to be eliminated from the vote in the first, 2nd or 3rd rounds then the US IOC members would be voting in subsequent rounds. So, not obsolete at all.

Archived