Wishes from other countries

i think that's the last post before the 2012 bid night!

many people especially the citizens of the five cities and these five countries

hope their city will win in the final.

I don't wanna say anything now,beause there's so many things we still don't know clearly.

Only IOC members and know something about this clearly,right?

As a Chinese,Beijing won the 2008 bid.i do understand what's your feeling in your hearts.

Hope everything goes well,and good luck every city...

Hope other gamesbids members who are not the citizens of these five countries say something to our friends.

We're waiting the host city of 2012...

Athens.......Beijing.......???

i think that's the last post before the 2012 bid night!

many people especially the citizens of the five cities and these five countries

hope their city will win in the final.

I don't wanna say anything now,beause there's so many things we still don't know clearly.

Only IOC members and know something about this clearly,right?

As a Chinese,Beijing won the 2008 bid.i do understand what's your feeling in your hearts.

Hope everything goes well,and good luck every city...

Hope other gamesbids members who are not the citizens of these five countries say something to our friends.

We're waiting the host city of 2012...

Athens.......Beijing.......???

:shocked:

Hey that is nice tahnks a lot for the wishes

Muchas gracias =)

Yes a very good thread - here is my mix of words of support to the five cities.

Good Luck to London - you are still one of the greatest countries in terms of economy and sports, your city's bid support has been outstanding and has generated alot of support, and goes to show that London can show the world who they are

Good Luck to Paris - you have bidded several times before and you deserve to win the games, your city is historic and beautiful (architecture), the technicality side of the bid is very good and it always has shown that they are the frontrunner

Good Luck to New York - your city epitomizes the new changing world, and despite anti-american sentiments you have pulled a magnificant bid. You have finally got your stadium sorted out and hoping supprt will grow. Your bid is strong as it shows the multicultural society it has, and would provide a wonderful games

Good Luck to Madrid - your city is a strong bid that has many historical and cultural buildings. Your bid is strong and at the beggining at the shortlist behind Paris, and has shown that Madrid had a very high and strong technical bid, and it would be wonderful to see a games there.

Finally Good luck to Moscow - your city is a historic bid, it can show that they have already 65% - 70%? of the stadium already constructed - all of the venues are in one city compact Moscow river plan and has shown that it can afford the games and could show a wonderful games, proving to be a strong bid. Also on a historic bid - we can then finally show the rest of the world the new Russia - the new Moscow, and of how much we've changed since the breakup of the Soviet Union.

Good Luck to all and hoping the games to be in Moscow - I'll be watching for the final result.

To the members here, if you're going to your city's host city announcement events, please please please, remember to bring a camera....or a camcorder AND remember to tape the event on tv. This is coming from a guy who forgot to bring his camera to his city's own Decision Day and didn't think of taping the event two years ago and which he deeply deeply regrets.

Good luck to all of the bids and whoever wins, good on ya! The Olympic Spirit and excitement will be alive and well in your city for many years to come. :)

Well, Xu, once we get to the 2008 Olympics closing ceremony, we will all see the national flag of the 2012 Olympic Games host city and its presentation.

i've just seen the Olympic programme on CCTV-5.

This time it showed many things about the 5 candidate cities very clearly.

And in china,from tomorrow morning to the night,i could stay at home and watch the TV live from Singapore.

i also realized that in Singapore,every candidate city has some Chinese things more or less.

I think the reason is that Beijing is the host city of 2008.

Anyway,i feel that the 2012 bid is really close to me,and many Chinese and world famouse people and stars also has joined different cities' bid teams  

In this programme,there was about 1 hours' introdution about the five cities,one thing i realized too.

That is the bid video of London was shown two times. i think that's because London's bid video is very great,espeially the music.haha.

Anyway,the host city's name is closer and closer.Hope we could face it calm and turely,because this is really a hot and tight race.

Good luck again to all of my GB friends of these five countries!

Good Luck to all the Candidates...

I know how you are feeling and for the Winner, good luck and may you host a successful Olympics, and for the rest, don't ever give up as it isn't the end of the world.

In the Spanish channel Antena 3 TV will be tomorrow a special program all the morning. It will start at 9:30 Spanish hour and will be done in the Plaza Mayor of Madrid with direct conexion with Singapore. :upside:  :grinning:

Pui,don't be late.

You will miss the Paris,what a pity~!haha

the live of CCTV from singapore will start after 10 mins.

Hope you will have a good time~!

and still that wishes:

Five cities one dream.

2012 bid,there are no bid losers in Singapore!~

Beijing, I think, will be a great Games! I hope, whoever wins this one, can live up to it, and to all the others that have gone before it in the modern era.

In the spirit of goodwill, good luck to all the bids and their supporters.

My best wishes to you, Xu Wen-Ting.

Beijing, I think, will be a great Games! I hope, whoever wins this one, can live up to it, and to all the others that have gone before it in the modern era.

In the spirit of goodwill, good luck to all the bids and their supporters.

My best wishes to you, Xu Wen-Ting.

thanks jonbacker,

Now Madrid is begin~!

Good luck!

It said that Madrid could win many Mideast and South American votes and also could win some europ vots.

Madrid is waiting the host right i think,

We are all waiting the final winner!

Really a hot and tight race...

Archived