Behind The Scenes Of Los Angeles 1984 Opening Ceremony

OlympicGames

Found this on Amazon, it's a behind the scenes documentary of the Los Angeles 1984 opening ceremonies. Apparently it was originally a PBS special.

Product Description

The 1984 opening ceremonies of the Los Angeles Summer Olympics was undoubtedly one of the most spectacular, ever. How could it be anything but fantastic, since it was put together by the best producers in Hollywood and national sports programming. This primetime PBS special went behind-the-scenes in the days, hours and minutes leading up to the historic opening to see the athletes, the security and the production team at work. It is a powerful and emotional look at some of the thousands of people who made the event happen.

This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. Amazon.com's standard return policy will apply.

511VQ9KVGYL._SS500_.jpg

Funny, I was looking at that too the other day. Not on Amazon but on another site. It's a pretty good documentary...56 mins. It shows a lot of what went on in the final days of rehearsal leading up to the actual Opening. I have a fuzzy VHS copy.

Here's the link from the documentary house to order it from. http://www.totalvid.com/Documentary-Videos...es-LA-Olympics/ Couldn't quite figure out how to do the free trial or download w/o locking myself into a subscription mode.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived