Shud we have clean & ethical selection process?

There are 2 issues I have with the IOC:

1.  Why do they put the friggin 'host city' vote first thing at the top of the agenda?  It shoudl be last.

2.  And this thing about 'no visiting the cities' and most hypocritical of all NO BASHING OF RIVAL cities!?!  What kind of phony competition is this?  It should be a battle royale with all the sniping and skullduggery and catfights and backstabbing out in the open!.  None of this 'gentlemanly' bullshit!!  I mean we can all read in between the lines.  Besides the whole proceedings will REALLY make headliens!!  

- Chirac spits at Blair!!

- Blair moons Chirac

- Sofia & Hillary do an Alexis & Crystal!!

- "QUEENIE" shouts Paris at London

- London retorts: Steroid FAG!!

- New Yorkeno llama Madrid "MARICON!"

Madrid contesta:  Hija de put*!"

I would be SOOO into it!!  :wwww:   :wwww:

LOL....I know I love how the IOC has all of these ethics rules...and then at the end they literally stick all five bid cities in a hotel...what do you honestly expect is going to happen lol....

I know the Raffles Hotel & Convention Center is literally:  HYPOCRACSY Ground Zero in the World!!  :rolleyes:

then at the end they literally stick all five bid cities in a hotel...what do you honestly expect is going to happen lol....

Yeah, and I wonder what happens on each floor...

Based purely on the most bigoted stereotype, of course...

Most take-away meals delivered: New York/London floors

Most "hired nocturnal amusement": Paris/Moscow floors

Least "hired nocturnal amusement": Madrid, all good catholics

Most laundry: Paris floor, where they're cacking their pants right now

Least laundry: London floor, where they just buy new clothes and throw away the worn ones

Most wine drunk: Moscow floor. Would have been Paris, but they're serving only Australian Shiraz  :P

Most beer drunk: Moscow floor (with the wine). Would have been London, but it's too cold!

Most soap used: London floor, where they're scrubbing the mouths of the 2 Australian technical experts!

Least soap used: Paris floor, where they're not sure what it is  :devil:

You think this is bad? Wait until the whole process starts again, once the bids for the 2016 Olympic Games begin.

Archived