the London joke

seen the video on london site, it's first ugly, boring and badly brodcasted!

more, where Paris purpose at best 20mo/s connections for video, the rosbif site is blocked to 150.ko/s, ha ha ha!

not only the transport ares dirty there!

it's time for the british to come into 21 century, do you know about high speed connections? lol

Oooh GorbyGorba, you are such a dimwitted retard, you make me laugh through the sheer lack of intelligence you demonstrate in your posts.

I have watched the London Bid Video's, and believe me Sue Barker looked mighty fine to me.  I suggest you sort your internet connection out, to get a better video playback.

Better still terminate your link too the internet forever, and do us and this forum, a big favour.

more, where Paris purpose at best 20mo/s connections for video, the rosbif site is blocked to 150.ko/s, ha ha ha!

it's time for the british to come into 21 century, do you know about high speed connections? lol

I doubt whether you'd be able to deal with more than 1 byte of information per day if it were available to you.

The ironic thing about this post of course is that if it wasn't for the British trains wouldn't exist. And if it wasn't for the Americans, cars wouldn't exist. So in effect, the French would still be travelling around on horses and carts...LOL :D

21st century my @rse!

Please only post in English if you have a proper grasp of the language.  Your messages hardly make much sense and even when they can be understood the information is a weak, pointless attack on a city which you seem threatened by.

PA story of a few days ago..

Two little-known British filmmakers will be pitched against Steven Spielberg and Luc Besson in London's final push to host the 2012 Olympic Games, it was revealed.

Caroline Rowland and Darryl Goodrich, of the independent New Moon Productions in Soho, London, are making the film that will be shown to International Olympic Committee members just hours before the deciding vote on July 6.

In contrast the presentations of London's rivals will be bolstered by the efforts of big name stars.

Spielberg, famous for Hollywood blockbusters such as the Indiana Jones series plus ET and Jaws, is making New York's film.

Besson, the leading French director whose credits include La Femme Nikita, Leon and The Fifth Element, has been hired by Paris 2012.

Staff at New Moon are confident of giving them a run for their money as their previous video for London 2012, called Make Britain Proud proved to be a hit.

Details about the content of the new film are being kept secret.

A spokeswoman for New Moon said: "It is all highly confidential. It will be an emotive film promoting London as the best place to stage the games.

"It is all very exciting. Caroline particularly is buzzing about it.

"To be part of something like this and to be chosen to work against such film greats such as Spielberg and Besson is a great honour."

I have seen all the London 2012 videos, and they are fantastic. Wonder if they will be doing another great video.

because you like to put your noze on the screen, hey hey

Wellcome to the 21th century!!!

ooppss,

trains is from the french Trainner, and Cars is from the french Charrier, the first steam car was french, Cugnot, and the first gaz engine car was by the work of french Lenoir and Benz german!

and early 20th century cars most advanced countries was France and germany, as airplanes industry!

maybe it would be nice to stop revisionism a la O'reilly tricks, dear puppet!

anyway, today is the same, in france you and LLU ADSL of 20mo/s for 15euros by mounth, unlimited and you even can have TV channels and full phones lines!

London, lol

I have seen all the London 2012 videos, and they are fantastic. Wonder if they will be doing another great video.

because you like to put your noze on the screen, hey hey

Wellcome to the 21th century!!!

ooppss,

trains is from the french Trainner, and Cars is from the french Charrier, the first steam car was french, Cugnot, and the first gaz engine car was by the work of french Lenoir and Benz german!

and early 20th century cars most advanced countries was France and germany, as airplanes industry!

maybe it would be nice to stop revisionism a la O'reilly tricks, dear puppet!

anyway, today is the same, in france you and LLU ADSL of 20mo/s for 15euros by mounth, unlimited and you even can have TV channels and full phones lines!

London, lol

To be perfectly honest Goby gobsh*ite, your post doesn't make any sense - so your insults are lost to us...

Better luck next time...   :wink:

Perhaps we will able to answer you then... ???    :suspect:

Gorby whats the point of having super fast and cheap broadband in France when nearly all of the internet is in english, wow all for the glory of the french republic, vive la France.

Well there's no point in watching French TV online however fast it steams, or on any other media format for that matter, because it is such a cheesy pile of shite, full of crappy imports and poor French copies of British/American entertainment hits.

Archived