Madrids first host ... we would be proud

In my opinion all cities in this world should have some day the honour of taking part of the Olympic Spirit, trying to host the games.

Its a real great feeling taking part of Olympics this way.

We spaniard shall be very proud i have heard often, outside my homeland.

Yes, indeed we are proud of being here, trying to invite the world to Madrid and Spain. We are proud for being here, 2 days before the IOC members decide, if Madrid can have the honour of being part of the Olympic family as a Olympic City for the first time.

I think we have done best we could and best we knew. Its exciting to hear we have chances to win the honour of the hosting.

I know it will be hard for IOC members to vote, for a winner, because, like so often said these days, every and each city would be able to host these games. And its a shame not all cities could hold a equal part of the games. Maybe one day this would be possible, opening a new era and making real the idea of a worldwide village.

I just want to invite all cities of the world to work on the idea of holding one day this great event and inscribe their name and spirit on the list of Cities holders of some Games.

But be aware it seems to be like a sweet songs that remains after having hold those Games, because all that once had this honour seem to come back to try to hold them again.

Madrid wont waste the honour of being a Olympic City.

Thats the only thing i can tell for sure.

The Olympic City of Madrid. What a pretty sound. :upside:

well the same thing applies for Moscow, London, Paris, and New York City as well.....so....

well the same thing applies for Moscow, London, Paris, and New York City as well.....so....

I hope so and im very sure of it.

:)

Archived