The Prediction Thread

I just looked over all those posts...omg, there were a lot!

The following people nailed it on the head by stating that Moscow would drop first and after 4 ballots, London would win.

Roltel

CAF

ghost1

Robert Henson

michael_warren

LA84

troubles

torch-d

Mr. X

If I've missed anyone, sorry...there were a lot of posts to look at and some people made complex analysis.

I just looked over all those posts...omg, there were a lot!

The following people nailed it on the head by stating that Moscow would drop first and after 4 ballots, London would win.

Roltel

CAF

ghost1

Robert Henson

michael_warren

LA84

troubles

torch-d

If I've missed anyone, sorry...there were a lot of posts to look at and some people made complex analysis.

Hahahahaha  :)

Its all a big conspiracy - eh, anyways congrats to London, and it doesn't really matter of the result with so many people on this board and only five canditate cities - it would be pretty obvious that someone would find out the correct answer.

Sorry, Mr. X....your post was long and kind of confused me.  I think it was on page 24 of 27 so by that time I was cross-eyed and only looking for the short answers.

But I do recall you supporting London.

I'll amend the list.

But in review, the most common sentiment seemed to be as follows:

1 - Moscow would drop first

2 - There would be 4 ballots

3 - Paris would beat London for the Games

also common judgements...

Madrid would drop on the second ballot

New York would be fail on the third ballot

And some common observations.

The Spanish seemed the most confident in their chances; many were convinced Madrid would win.

The Brits were the most cautious and nervous in their hopes;  They were crossing fingers for London but expecting Paris in the end.

The Americans sensed it wasn't their time, but still supported NYC and feel pretty confident about 2016.

A lot of Germans and Folk Down Under (Aussie and Kiwi) knew how this would turn out.

Suspicious  ???

:D

Archived