Paris is crap

Now the London supporters can take the day off, their requisite BS having been posted on their behalf.

Well you seem to have quite a lot of the monopoly of BS at all times, so there's not a lot of change.

And by the way, most people on here don't argue in the puerile terms to which you are eluding, unless maybe you are continuing your own trend.

If you wanted to provoke then you have succeded, now you can go back to the nursery and have the crap wiped from your mouth as well as your arse.

Whilst I can understand your frustration with Parisphoto's comments - I do not believe him to be in the same league as Gorby Gobsh*te.. That is really unfair to do that to him\her!  

Sorry , but I just had to say that - not all of Parisphoto's comments have been bad (from a London point of view anyway!).  It's not like we haven't any London supporters on here who say similar things about the French bid (or even other bids), for God's sake...

:wwww:  :cry:  :shocked:

London is still just ever-so-perfect. But if the bid fails, Coe can always locate the 2016 Olympic Stadium at Sellafield. Just THINK of the incredible legacy values there!

An interesting idea. Locating the Olympic Stadium for a London bid in Cumbria. Now, why didn't I think of that?

I will not lower myself by getting into this debate, as its pointless. But one comment Id like to make is this... I can sincerely put my hand on my heart and say, I don't know any Paris supporter on this board, that are pleasant or positive regarding any other cities bid. I think this in itself, says quite a lot.

I will not lower myself by getting into this debate, as its pointless. But one comment Id like to make is this... I can sincerely put my hand on my heart and say, I don't know any Paris supporter on this board, that are pleasant or positive regarding any other cities bid. I think this in itself, says quite a lot.

They're in training to be Parisian garcons come 2012 or '16 or whenever.

Haha. The same can be said for supporters of any other of the four cities.

London supporters = exaggeration extraordinaires! ('we have the best culture oohoohoo!')

Madrid supporters = rude and cheap (torch relay in just the Mediterranean?)

Paris supporters = snobby and elitist (the existing venues aren't THAT great. don't bask in the #1 GB score too much.)

New York supporters = post-stadium plan collapse bravado and fingerpointing. (come on guys, it's over.)

Moscow supporters = just dreaming (if any Moscow supporters even exist here!)

Of course not everybody is like that, but the majority displays some type of "passionate" persuading and degrading.

"Charité bien ordonnée commence par soi-même"

Michelle avant d'exiger de certains une tenue irréprochable mets ta main sur le coeur et demande toi si tu peux te jurer que tu as eu par le passé une attitude irréprochable sur ce forum... j'ai pu lire certains de tes propos véhéments à mon arrivée sur le forum.

Aussi autre chose ;en matière de fair-play je trouve que tu as quand même beaucoup de culot..il n'y a qu'à voir les propos critiquant Paris et la dénigrant.

Paris - Evaluation Report Whitewash

What a lame reason for Paris 2012

Sugar-coated Paris is too clean for words  AUTEUR MICHELLE TRADEAU

Welcome to Paris 2012...... (Pages 1 2 3 ..4 )

...but only if you're WHITE!

stade de france can't showcase athletics (Pages 1 2 3 ..5 )

poor world championships a few years ago

Moi en tout cas ton "sugar coated" discours louant le fair play n'est que de la pure hypocrisie :D

Paris is such crap that they bring out 5 times more peoples to spend 2 nites minimum!

only the concept in comparing london to paris is so ridiculous!

comparing london to berlin ok

Paris is in a class of his own!

I totally agree with this

Paris has its own class..

and the concept is also good

the central theme --> the athletes are in the middle of the concept.. and that symbolyses also the logo of paris..

but I not warmed-up with the London-logo.. the Themes river is the main concept in the logo.. and the brittains could offer a stronger logo infact!  :down:

Paris is in a class of its own? Are you sure?

you've got a point there.. I choose the wrong message to quote on.. :laughlong:  :laughlong:  :laughlong:

its certain that i ment 180 degrees the opposite of what the quoted thing was about.. .

thanx for the tip !   :idea:

Archived