Guadalajara 2011

Gdl2011

Yeh, lol.

Yeh, I forgot about diving. Sorry about that... So Argentina wont get ahead of you. 5th place for the 2nd most developed country in the continent is really bad.

He did not test positive for steroids. Moron.

Stop embarrassing yourself, please. You're clueless.

5th? More like third (overall) and forth (golds), which is the same position as four years ago. You have to remember that Canada spends on winter sports too so that is like double the sports that need funding.

Tested positive for Furosemide, MORON.

BTW I am taking Steroids/drugs as the same thing.

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of this fuss over the Pan Ams? :blink:

I only care about sports with Olympic implications.

So far Canada has qualified:

Team and Duet Synchronized Swimming

Team and 3 Individuals in Dressage

1 in women's modern pentathlon

10m air pistol women

USA has qualified:

1 in men's and women's modern pentathlon

50m air rifle 3 positions

10m air rifle men

10m air pistol men

10m air rifle women

25m pistol women

I only care about sports with Olympic implications.

So far Canada has qualified:

Team and Duet Synchronized Swimming

Team and 3 Individuals in Dressage

1 in women's modern pentathlon

10m air pistol women

USA has qualified:

1 in men's and women's modern pentathlon

50m air rifle 3 positions

10m air rifle men

10m air pistol men

10m air rifle women

25m pistol women

Canada's shooting team is on the decline. Only two athletes will be in London.

5th? More like third (overall) and forth (golds), which is the same position as four years ago.

LOL.

Go to the pan-american website and you'll see how they list the countries. Canada is 4th and will finish 5th behind mexico aswell.

Tested positive for Furosemide, MORON.

Furosemide is not a steroid, moron. You said he took steroids, moron. You're wrong, moron.

Moron.

BTW I am taking Steroids/drugs as the same thing.

So you admit you're a moron.

Btw, I have diamond to sell you (btw, Glass is the same thing as diamond for me... You understand this logic, right?)

Very cheap.

Please send me a PM if interested.

LOL.

Go to the pan-american website and you'll see how they list the countries. Canada is 4th and will finish 5th behind mexico aswell.

Furosemide is not a steroid, moron. You said he took steroids, moron. You're wrong, moron.

Moron.

So you admit you're a moron.

Btw, I have diamond to sell you (btw, Glass is the same thing as diamond for me... You understand this logic, right?)

Very cheap.

Please send me a PM if interested.

Are all Brazilians conceited like you? No. Drugs/Steroids are used interchangeably. I think you don't understand English as well I never mentioned the word Moron in that sentence. So in fact your the real moron.

Drugs/Steroids are used interchangeably.

AHAHAHAHAHA

You're really stupid...

an anabolic steroid is a complete different thing than a diuretic, which btw is also completely different from cocaine, which is also illegal in competitions.

Only a MORON would say furosemide is a steroid.

Bye. I'm going to ignore you now because you're a troll that signed recently and already have more than 1 thousand posts.

That is all will not respond to an idiot.

AHAHAHAHAHA

You're really stupid...

an anabolic steroid is a complete different thing than a diuretic, which btw is also completely different from cocaine, which is also illegal in competitions.

Only a MORON would say furosemide is a steroid.

Bye. I'm going to ignore you now because you're a troll that signed recently and already have more than 1 thousand posts.

http://www.isteroids.com/blog/cesar-cielo-tests-positive/

http://www.e-steroid.com/tag/cesar-cielo/

All are called steroids (websites). Do you know what interchangeably means? NO because your don't understand English. :lol:

No it doesn't mean I am a troll, just that I have a lot of free time.

Idiots.

There is a reason why your posts have a collective -5 rating, because no one agrees with you.

Lets start a discussion.

Who thinks drugs/steroids can be used interchangeably or its wrong to do so.

Hilarious Sleeping Beauty parody of Guadalajara 2011!

Situation: Cortes Guardado (aka Maleficent), rector of the University of Guadalajara (UdG) isn't too pleased to have the PanAms in his backyard and decided to ignore the event and keep the classes during the two weeks of competition. The schools of Guadalajara suspended the classes to keep the traffic in the main avenues lighter.

Canadians trolling Brazilians... The decline of Canada or the emergence of Brazil??? laugh.gif

More like Brazilians trolling Canadians. You are arrogant, rude and cannot understand what the other person is saying your other Brazilian friend is like that too so all Brazilians are probably like that. If you can't listen and accuse people of what they are not guilty of then your the above.

Decline of Canada? sure when the best athletes weren't there. That is like Brazil competing in the world cup with out there top players.

-------

This has been a good games but its hard to believe they are almost over!! :D

Athletics Results

Men's Hammer Throw

1-USA JOHNSON Kibwe Rasheid

2-USA MAI Michael Robert

3-CUB VICET Noleysis

Women's High Jump

1-CUB MAYOR Lesyani

2-VEN ROJAS Marielis

3-MEX RIFKA Maria Romery

Men's 1500m

1-BRA OLIVEIRA Leandro

2-ECU PIEDRA Byron Efren

3-VEN VILLANUEVA Eduar

Women's 100m Hurdles

1-USA LEWIS Yvette Christine

2-CAN WHYTE Angela Patricia

3-COL FLORES Lina Marcela

Women's 400m

1-COL PADILLA Yenifer

2-CUB BONNE Daysiurami

BRA COUTINHO Geisa

Men's 400m

1-CRC BRENES CARDENAS Nery

2-DOM SANTOS AQUINO Luguelin

3-BAH MILLER Ramon Samuel

Women's Heptathlon

1-BRA DA SILVA Lucimara 6133 pts

2-CUB PEDROSO Yasmiany 5710 pts

3-DOM MANZANILLO Francia 5644 pts

Women's Long Jump

1-BRA MAGGI Maurren

2-USA MARSHALL Shameka Yuanice

3-COL IBARGUEN Catherine

Women's 400m Hurdles

1-COL OLIVEROS Maria Princesa

2-ECU JARAMILLO Luci Maria Del Carme

3-DOM OSANA VALERIO Yolanda

Artistic Gymnastics

Men's individual all Around

1- Jossimar Calvo COL

2- Jorge Giraldo COL

3-Enrique González CHI.

Tomás was so great... there was a lot of complain about the judges but even with that problem, he was able to bring the first medal ever in an All-Around event for Chile. Everybody was watching his floor performance here in Chile... such a cutie, I want to marry him, haha

tomas_gonzalez.jpg

More like Brazilians trolling Canadians. You are arrogant, rude and cannot understand what the other person is saying your other Brazilian friend is like that too so all Brazilians are probably like that. If you can't listen and accuse people of what they are not guilty of then your the above.

Decline of Canada? sure when the best athletes weren't there. That is like Brazil competing in the world cup with out there top players.

-------

This has been a good games but its hard to believe they are almost over!! :D

Crisse de calisse de tabarnak! :angry: This once fun PanAm thread is becoming boring very fast. I'm outta your international quarrel okay, people? My 'moral horse' is an all-diplomatic one! calisse!

And Guadalajara 2011 launched a Closing Ceremony page for whatever reasons. Looks fancy

http://clausura.guadalajara2011.org.mx/

Oh, and if you check the page in English, it seems we still have a full month of Pan American Games!!!

Looks like Cuba will finish second. They have made all 10 finals in boxing and it looks like they can;t be stopped.

By international reckoning (number of golds) or Nth American practice (total medals)?

More like Brazilians trolling Canadians.

Re-read the thread and see who always started the useless discussions: You. But re-read carefully.

You are arrogant, rude and cannot understand what the other person is saying

First, stupid jokes over Brazilian athletes, then sarcasm, later useless discussions with our "troll" and now you come with judgements over me... Think twice about your behaviour. Again, re-read the thread and see who always is starting and KEEPING the low mood here: YOU.

your other Brazilian friend is like that too so all Brazilians are probably like that.

First, not in a million of years Catra would be my friend, specially due his behaviour. 'Til now the two who only are saying crap directly to other users are you and him. So...

If you can't listen and accuse people of what they are not guilty of then your the above.

What did you said about Mr. Cielo?

It's not my problem Canada didn't send their "best" athletes, and it seems they have been not sending to many competitions... You can't deny Canada have done better in the past in the Multi-Sports events and Brazil is emerging as medium-scale olympic power.

If you want to believe in other theory besides that, please, post you opinion in a good mood. You don't need to play somebody who is not nice to the thread... ;)

Take this as a tip and last chance with me.

So all Brazilians are probably like that.

Not to mention pre-judgements over nations is wrong and leads to mistakes... You have been really boring here, still, I know there are a lot of Canadians much better than you, really gentlemen. :angry:

And don't forget one guy started to pre-judge nationalities like this in the 30s decade... We all know the mess he caused. :angry:

Changing the mood, today it started the Judo competitions, where Brazil made all finals, keeping nice distance to Cuba in medal table. B)

Not to mention pre-judgements over nations is wrong and leads to mistakes... You have been really boring here, still, I know there are a lot of Canadians much better than you, really gentlemen. :angry:

And don't forget one guy started to pre-judge nationalities like this in the 30s decade... We all know the mess he caused. :angry:

Changing the mood, today it started the Judo competitions, where Brazil made all finals, keeping nice distance to Cuba in medal table. B)

Uh go read your comment on the side "Are all Canadians like ...." Please don't be a hypocrite. I am going to retrieve everything I have said so far.

In case you didn't read my previous post Cuba has made all 10!! boxing finals which likely even if they win 6 (which isn't impossible) would pass Brazil. Unbelievable.

Canada actually beat Brazil's A team with a C team. Wow. Or am I mistaken?

Actually the Brazilian Women's swimming team is a Z minus team of LOSERS! :angry:

Nobody trust those ladies since Maria Lenk, our first olympian in women's swimming retired decades ago. And you can walk the streets asking their names and nobody will know them because they SU*K! I mean, what kind of athlete feels proud to beat a national record coming 7th or 8th in a international competition?!?! Get real!

So not as good as the Men's team? I take my comment back.

Yes, there are many incoherences such as that in Brazilian sport. Not all of them are like indoor and beach volleyball, with both male and female teams with high and stable technical. Swimming is the main example of that: the men's team has some good ground and there are new athletes making to the team all the time. The ladies' team is so abysmally different that some grandmas who should already be retired have to keep swimming, and losing, because there's no one better to take their place!

Yes, there are many incoherences such as that in Brazilian sport. Not all of them are like indoor and beach volleyball, with both male and female teams with high and stable technical level. Swimming is the main example of that: the men's team has some good ground and there are new athletes making to the team all the time. The ladies' team is so abysmally different that some grandmas who should already be retired have to keep swimming, and losing, because there's no one better to take their place!

Sorry for the double post.

Intoronto, are you really wanting to start a Brazil vs. Canada rivalry here?

Don't waste your time.

BTW, have you ever flew in one of these?

Air Canada's Embraer 195

Lets go start.

Team sports like Handball, soccer, volleyball is Brazil's to lose against Canada. Field hockey, Water polo are Canada's strength compared to Brazil.

Don't wast your time :lol:

I actually have never flown in a Air Canada plane. Strange.

Field Hockey? C'mon, does anybody watch this? Oh, yes, argentines and canadians... :rolleyes:

I was not talking about the painting of the plane...

But still, it's uttely funny for us Brazilians to see a Canadian airliner not using Bombardier jets, after all the mess Canadians made with Brazil in the early 2000s... ;)

And finishing this silly rivalry, I do want to visit Canada someday.

It always seemed to be so charming for me, not to mention the great cities of the country like Vancouver, Toronto, Québec and others.

I got special feeling about Canada because my first pen pal, a girl in Nova Scotia (I have no news from her for more than 10 years, unfortunatelly)

And all the pics she send to me made me want to visit this charming place, at least in the 3 months of summer autumn you guys have.

:D

Weather is nice here from Mid April through end of October usually.

Cuba has swept the women's road race :blink:

This is the entire conversation.

I will like to shard that guadalajara is an amazing host! But they were ticketing and distance problems aoart from it awesome. People is great and the tapatias <3.<3 they're AWESOME! Well gone Guadalajara. ;)

Archived