Toronto 2015

Apple

Says the guy whose country was not completely ready when they hosted the World Cup, did a s**ty job on a freeway that it collapsed and killed a few people, is currently behind construction of the facilities for next year's Olympics, and has a president with an 8% approval rating and with so many local people demanding for her impeachment.

What does the president have to do with everything?

As far as mistakes happen, accidents also happen (indeed in your country), and to use dead people as an argument only shows how stupid are your arguments.

About our World Cup: the attendees, the visitors, the TV audience, the media all around the world and even Argentines acclaimed Brazil 2014 as the best World Cup ever. Your opinion is irrelevant against all of them. I rest my case.

Edited by DannyelBrazil
  • Like 1

I know mistakes happens and I never said it was on purpose...

And as I pointed, it happened in Chile, in Dominican Republic with Brazil... In London with South Korea and go on...

Only asking you guys to adjust your rulers for next year when some mistake happen in Brazil (I remember the drama because the stadium in Salvador mispelled "Entrance" - it was 8 pages of "Brazil is not ready for global events"...

Why didn't people remember they happen all around the globe? ;)

I can say exactly the same sentence for PanAms 2007 in Rio and for the 2014 World Cup (something you guys never hosted).

For sure!!! Mistakes happen!!! Everywhere, from Brazil to Canada, to Chile, do Dominican Republic, to England.................................

Maybe we care more about 3x times more gold medal than Canada in Summer Olympics. I think Canadians too.

Fair and thank you for the explanation, still, the country name is Colombia.

I'm not offended at all...

But, Intoronto loves to provoke Brazilians at any costs about everything... Just our turn ;)

Do you want me to discuss the Canadian stereotypes here? I leave it for Americans.

Talk about the present. Canada easily destroyed Brazil here with equal strength across most sports.

I'm Brazilian and I want the Olympics in Toronto. The organization of the Pan American Games is perfect. The city is one of the most beautiful and civilized in the World. People are friendly and the power of the Canadian team is amazing.

Some cities in the Americas need to host the Olympics, for me: Toronto, San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Santiago and Buenos Aires.

Hey Canadians are kind and polite, keep this reputation! You are acting like a Latino by saying this.

Canadians with hot blood is new for me, Ofan.

Well, it already happened in London 2012.

How Canada dare to be beaten by an emerging country full of sensitive people who cries like babies? Amazing...

Same for brazilians. I was joking with what I said, but the whining was a tad bit annoying.

• Like 1

I rest my case.

hahaha good one! Must admit!

Same for brazilians. I was joking with what I said, but the whining was a tad bit annoying.

Ofan, definitvely, I have nothing against Canada

Indeed, I chosen Canada when in school every time we had Nations Expos...

It's a country I truly want to visit, really.

But Intoronto's stupid rivalry against Brazil brings us to some provoking jokes...

Don't worry, Canada will never replace Argentina as our main rival.

Canadians are friendly and nice, if you don't count Intoronto.

And I agree with Cauê! Toronto would make an amazing Olympic city. Just kick Intoronto from the city and the games will be perfect. lol

Talk about the present. Canada easily destroyed Brazil here with equal strength across most sports.

I'm not sure which kind of halluciogen drugs you are using, but I strongly recommend you to stop... ;)

And I'm over with innexistent rivalry Canada vs. Brazil. Our rivals are the Argentines...

Where is LDOG? Brazil got triple gold medals compared to Argentina... lol

Edited by DannyelBrazil

What does the president have to do with everything?

As far as mistakes happen, accidents also happen (indeed in your country), and to use dead people as an argument only shows how stupid are your arguments.

About our World Cup: the attendees, the visitors, the TV audience, the media all around the world and even Argentines acclaimed Brazil 2014 as the best World Cup ever. Your opinion is irrelevant against all of them. I rest my case.

What about the Woman World Cup in Canada this year? I have sure most people in the world dont know who is the chappion this year. We do not even have a thread to discuss the insignificance of this event. I believe that even Canadians dont know that your parents hosted it. The average audience of Stadiums was 65% against 90% of the World Cup in Brazil. Unfortunate.

What about the Woman World Cup in Canada this year? I have sure most people in the world dont know who is the chappion this year. We do not even have a thread to discuss the insignificance of this event. I believe that even Canadians dont know that your parents hosted it. The average audience of Stadiums was 65% against 90% of the World Cup in Brazil. Unfortunate.

You and Danny are seriously obnoxious. Stop.

If you read this thread I never provked Danny at all. So he must be the one using drugs.

Your stupid rivalry Canada vs Brazil is older than this thread... Don't play silly...

And you are the one who is talking about PanAms being more relevant than Olympic Games. Yeah, you are high... Stop using drugs now, buddy. You are losing your intelligence... quickly!

And finally, you started provoking medal table things in the right part of the front page of the forums. I had no idea PanAms were running when I read that.

Indeed, thank you for informing us Toronto is hosting something Canadians sent their A-teams to beat "almighty" Brazil B and C-teams (not to mention some amateurs) in medal table.

That's a mature way to pay back the triple of gold medals Brazil got over Canada in the last Summer Olympics.

You and Danny are seriously obnoxious. Stop.

Nah, I am not.

Not sure about Bairros. *whisper* He uses Dilma's pic as avatar...*whisper ends*

NYK, you always are complaining about my posts but I never talked to you.

BTW, I want to visit New York someday, we can have some Starbucks and you'll see you are totally wrong. ;)

Oh no, Bairros... *facepalm*

Edited by DannyelBrazil

Yeah, some did, not all, Bairros... And that's not a reason to us to be in the same level of them...

Haters gonna hate anyway, and as I told before, most of the world loved the World Cup in Brazil... From TV audiences to those who came to work and watch matches.

Three or four guys (members of a obscure olympic games bidding-related forums in the internet) aren't relevant to measure the global success of the World Cup in Brazil, definitively.

Why not discuss PanAms in Toronto?

This thread is NOT about Brazil.

• Like 1

Lets renew the Brazil - Canada rivalry once Canada is a world power in Football and Brazil is a world power in Ice Hockey :P

Edited by Fox334

I visit this forum once every few months and each time, Danny is there being his whinny oversensitive self :lol:

And now he's found a pal? Thank god they don't really reprensent the brazilians who'll welcome the world in a year.

Come back more times, buddy. You'll change your idea.

Brazil and Canada both had a pretty shitty gold medal haul in London, and neither are in a position to rip on the other.

Can be, anyway, I love the fact how much Brazil Team became relevant to Canadians lately...

Not provoking and talking seriously... In 1999 PanAms we would never think we would surpass Canada two PanAms in a row or specially in some SOGs.

If the pace is kept, we will surpass Cuba for the first time since 1967 PanAms - which is big here in Brazil.

Edited by DannyelBrazil

This thread --> zzzzzzzzzzz

It's amazing what home advantage does for hosts in multi sport games, Mexico won 42 golds in 2011 and now is below 20. Canada's numbers are really inflated here, much as GB's were in 2012. Next year Brazil should be around 30 medals with 10+ golds I would say.

• Like 1