Toronto 2015

Apple

• 2 weeks later...

CANADIAN OLYMPIC COMMITTEE TO MAKE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING TORONTO 2015 PAN AM TEAM

TORONTO – The President of the Canadian Olympic Committee, Marcel Aubut, will make an important funding announcement on Wednesday, December 5, 2012 regarding the Canadian Toronto 2015 Pan Am Team. He will be joined by athletes, National Sport Federation representatives, TO2015 representatives and government representatives,

Yeah, that's all I can think of. I can't believe so much time has passed since TO won its bid and less than 3 years till the games.

In a few months we will also find out more about Toronto's 2024 bid.

When March 2013? I think it will be ago especially after expo was rejected.

So the Toronto Blue Jays and Toronto FC are going to be nomads for the two weeks of the 2015 Pan American Games?

For Fc that shouldn't be a problem because that could be a maximum of 3-4 games. The Blue Jays its tricky as its the main stadium and for that u need a six week block. Idk how Rogers will react to that but it seems as if they have agreed to it.

For Fc that shouldn't be a problem because that could be a maximum of 3-4 games. The Blue Jays its tricky as its the main stadium and for that u need a six week block. Idk how Rogers will react to that but it seems as if they have agreed to it.

MLB will just have to schedule around it. Same as the NHL did for the Canucks in Vancouver.

Sucks for the Jays but it's not the end of the world.