3 Way Bids..Success?

What are you talking about?   It says "Stryker" right there in my original message.  You changed it, mikel.

You're who have changes it, imbécil :angry:

Imbécile is a lot better !

Are you from Rouen?  I was there for a day in June - a beautiful city; I loved the cathedral and Saint-Maclou.

I live in Rouen, I was born in Lille and will maybe move to Rennes (A company proposed me a far better wage that where I am, so...), you are right, the cathedral is nice, the part of roof that crashed during 1999 wind storm will be reinstalled soon, the cathedral will again look like before  :)

I was in Paris the night of the storm at the end of 1999 - All my exams were cancelled for the first week back at college because part of the roof had blown away - so I look back at that night with some affection!

You know the difference between you and me baron ? I am really french.

That's not always a good thing.

Some french fries with my hamburger (CAF) in the city of lights followed by a french kiss, how be french would be not nice baron considering US and France are really close finally, it depend of how you say things ...  :D  

So if we go on it, it's not always a good thing to be like you... lol

The Madrid 2005 vote sent a message that the IOC is interested in having Spain host another SOG. And that Samaranch, while still alive, still wields some power.

I'd predict Spain or Germany will be the next European country to host a SOG.  And if Germany pulls off the World Cup without a hitch then they have the upper hand.

I think the same. I predict a hard race between Berlin, Madrid and Rome in 2020. :)

There is a red herring in this, though, and that's Paris. They've tried three times and lost three times so presumably they need to come up with a new, more exciting proposal than they have done up to now. Were they to do that, they'd be right in this race aswell.

So if we go on it, it's not always a good thing to be like you...

No, I don't expect others to be like me.  You have to be yourself.  See, I am unique -- as I guess some of you might be.   :suspect:

I am myself, always, and no yellow cards  :P

Archived