The final straw

I'm so sick of everybody here...Your all either wrong, foolish, or twelve years old. This stupid subject couldn't be any simpler yet you all must talk about it like it's the greatest thing in the world.

Therefore...I am officially throwing all of my support behind Moscow 2012. The only bid which will shut the whole board up in disgrace. If Moscow isn't going to win then I hope New York ticks all you terrorists off...Then London with the French...And personally....I couldn't care less after that. It's going to be Paris anyways.

Viva Bush! Viva America!

I'm so sick of everybody here...Your all either wrong, foolish, or twelve years old. This stupid subject couldn't be any simpler yet you all must talk about it like it's the greatest thing in the world.

Therefore...I am officially throwing all of my support behind Moscow 2012. The only bid which will shut the whole board up in disgrace. If Moscow isn't going to win then I hope New York ticks all you terrorists off...Then London with the French...And personally....I couldn't care less after that. It's going to be Paris anyways.

Like anyone even cares what you do after that rant.

Archived