TV live

this is bullsh!t, CTV has the coverage of the games in 2012 and they aren't even broadcasting the vote, outter disgrace

on TSN there is a special two hour annoucement program that is part of the normal sportscentre

CBC is of course not covering it

Not even CTV Newsnet will be covering the announcement? Well, I guess this is also a sign for what kind of coverage quality we will be having for 2010 & 2012................awesome, I'll be hooked on NBC, CNN, and TSN on that morning.

It'll be on NBC, MSNBC, ESPN and CNN.  Altho we will be getting it late - some said for the US West Coast, the announcement may come at around 4:30 am; it'll certainly get shown in the early morning newscasts.

When you said it will be on CNN, you mean "all the presentations of all the cities" or "just the announcement" ?

Does you someone know what will exactly broadcast BBC World ?

A question for our spanish friend... what about TVE ?

Thanks

Guest ryan04
for those who plan to watch the whole thing, of corse be flipping from MSNBC adn CNN throught the night also NBC at 7:00am, (on Monday they wuill have on their website what happend each day wonder about wedensday and tuesday) also check on CNN.com and MSNBC.com they like to have videos, also watch Yahoo! News they have been covering this alot, check they like to have AP Live Video (all night i hope) also for NYC fans and maybe others check in with NY1 they put tons of video up and i know they will cover something

if you live in the NYC area WNBC, WABC, WCBS and all of the others are sending teams to Singapore and will be broadcasting the announcement live on the morning newscasts...and if you ahve cable they will all have coverage just like they did for 2010...plus it will be on every news cast as a major headline the rest of the day....so don't worry you'll get plenty of coverage here in the USA...

Archived