TV live

Now,in China so far as i know,

CCTV-5(sports channel) will live the final bid in Singgapore.

Time is:

Beijing Time:Jun,6

8:00-21:30,really a long live. the last bid live of CCTV-5 is 2008 bids.

What about other TVs live plan?

The Bulgarian Olympic Television will live from Singgapore from 04 of july till 07 of july - 4 days!!!!!, including live shows, interviews, past bids, the 2012 bid, comments after the host city announcement

The Bulgarian Olympic Television will live from Singgapore from 04 of july till 07 of july - 4 days!!!!!, including live shows, interviews, past bids, the 2012 bid, comments after the host city announcement

Great live~!

really a full live,enjoy it~!

you also could see 2008 bids?haha,great!

Can you explain what is Bulgarian Olympic Television? How does it broadcast?

Guest ryan04
wondering if MSNBC will air the persentations as all night form July 5 at 9pm to July 6 7:30pm there is a huge vewivng area outfront of Rockeffler Center

I know that the big cable new networks will have it (CNN, MSNBC, Fox) because all three had the announcement live for 2008 and 2010......I am also sure that the local stations in NYC will defaintely be broadcasting it live, along with team coverage throughout the city for the reaction...since it overlaps with the morning newcasts.....

Well, I hope one part of that upcoming IOC Session is not going to get the Bulgarian people up in arms per se. I think most of us here know what I'm talking about.

Since I live in Canada, it will be interesting on how the Americans will react to the announcement by Rogge in Singapore.

Ah,we could get together in the air~!haha

Because the 2012 host city have a sepcial relationship between Beijing,just like Athens and Beijing.

Many Chinese people wanna see which city will be the finnal winner.haha...

I think during the live,there also will be have many video about 2008 bid and 2004 bid,or even more earlier bids.

Waiting for it~! :love:

France 2 (public channel) will broadcast live the presentation of the candidature of Paris at 3.00 am (French Time). Other special shows are forecasted.

Public Senat (parliamentary channel on satellite) will broadcast live the announcement of the elected city.

I suppose that the news network will do the same.

Here below (in French sorry) some information concerning the different shows :

- L'attente des JO sur Public Sénat. Public Sénat (câble, satellite et TNT) consacrera plusieurs émissions aux Jeux en attendant la désignation de la ville hôte pour 2012. Samedi 25 juin à 22h00, "Les illusions olympiques" décryptera "les rouages internes du CIO, revenant sur les scandales de corruption, de dopage, et la campagne du CIO pour se réhabiliter. Le 1er juillet à 18h30, l'émission de Jean-Pierre Elkabbach "Bibliothèque Médicis" se focalisera sur les JO, avec notamment le ministre des Sports Jean-François Lamour, l'athlète Stéphane Diagana et Paul Miquel, auteur de "La passion de l'Olympisme : les 50 plus belles histoires des JO modernes." Le 6 juillet, journée spéciale annonce de la ville élue à partir de 14h00 et deux débats à 18h30 et 22h00 intitulés "Bouge les Jeux", avec des politiques et des médaillés olympiques.

- Si la France et les JO m'étaient contés par André Dussollier. A la veille de la décision du Comité international olympique (CIO) sur la ville qui accueillera les jeux Olympiques 2012, France 3 diffusera le 5 juillet en deuxième partie de soirée le documentaire "Les jeux Olympiques, un destin français", avec la voix d'André Dussollier. Ce documentaire "retrace le lien privilégié qu'entretient la France et son amour pour les Jeux depuis sa création."

- M6 dans les coulisses de Paris 2012. M6 diffusera le 5 juillet à 23h00 le documentaire "Paris 2012 : les coulisses d'une campagne", réalisé par Serge Moati et Philippe Rouquier. La campagne de Paris pour accueillir les Jeux en 2012 a été suivie pour ce documentaire, jour après jour, pendant plus d'un an et proposera des "séquences inédites."

- Journée spéciale JO sur France 2 le 6 juillet. L'antenne de France 2 se mobilisera toute la journée du 6 juillet autour du thème "Tous avec Paris 2012" pour la journée où le CIO désignera la ville-hôte des Jeux 2012. Les téléspectateurs lève-tôt pourront voir dès 3h00 du matin le passage de la délégation française en direct de Singapour. A 6h30, "Télématin", se focalisera sur les JO et de 8h30 à 14h20, Daniel Bilalian présentera l'émission spéciale "Tous avec Paris 2012", passant en revue les atouts et faiblesses des villes candidates. Un document montrera les 100 derniers jours de la campagne vécus par le maire de Paris Bertrand Delanöe et le ministre des Sports Jean-François Lamour. En soirée, l'information prendra l'antenne si Paris décroche les Jeux.

- Soirée Paris 2012 sur France 4. France 4 (TNT, câble et satellite) consacrera sa soirée du dimanche 3 juillet à la candidature de Paris aux JO. A 20h20, le judoka champion olympique Thierry Rey sera à l'honneur dans "Encore plus près des Etoiles". A 22h50, France 4 diffusera le film "Les chariots de feu", couronné par quatre Oscars, qui narre l'histoire de deux athlètes en route vers les JO de 1924 à Paris.

10days_image.gif

There's now just 10 days until we find

out if London will be given the honour

of hosting the 2012 Olympic Games and Paralympic Games.

The race is too close to call but our

campaign has come a long way in the

past 12 months and your support has

been a vital part of that.

The IOC vote takes place in Singapore

on 6 July, and we expect the results to

be announced at about 12.45pm British Summer Time.

Some very special guests will be

appearing at Trafalgar Square in London,

and keep an eye out for other events up

and down the country.

The decision will also be broadcast

live on BBC television - we hope you'll

be tuning in to join us.

As Seb has said it will be live on the BBC and I personally will be in Trafalgar square to listen to the results.

I heard Sue Barker say yesterday she will be in Singapore for the BBC's coverage of the decision, after a great load of current and ex-Olympic champions got their cheer on Centre Court.

Good to see the Beeb doing this properly.

That's really a hot race~!

Rogge said that 2012 bid will be a very close race.

The host city's votes will be just a few more than the lose city's vote.

The final winner is still a secret.haha

Hope the five cities good luck~!

Hope these days the people of these five cities will have good nights,especially the members of Gamesbids,haha

Hopefully CNN will start the broadcast earlier this time.  For 2008, their broadcatse kicked in just after Osaka was announced as being last in the first round, and then 2 minutes later Beijing had won - thus we get 40 minutes of happy Chinese people, a cut to the non-party in Toronto with Snow (?) performing, then thats it.  They had promised coverage of the presentations, etc - but we never got it.

The 2010 decision also was crap - it started with unhappy people in Salzburg, cut to Vancouver and bang - 30 minutes of happy Vancouverites.

With a bit of luck (and due to the very high profile of the bids) they'll start their telecast an hour or so before the vote.  Since it's in Singapore and most of our feed of CNN in Australia comes from Hong Kong, I'm hoping for a better telecast.

If not I'll watch it on BBC World.

In fact,the final winner is important.

But i think the bid itself is a very colorful and cool thing.

the bid videos of the five bid cities will be shown in Singapore that day. that's also a good chance for each city. it could make the people all over the world know how the five cities will do for 2012. And the bid also show the passion for Olympics. The passion could move everyone~!

Come on the five hero cities!

this is bullsh!t, CTV has the coverage of the games in 2012 and they aren't even broadcasting the vote, outter disgrace

on TSN there is a special two hour annoucement program that is part of the normal sportscentre

CBC is of course not covering it

Archived