Best Handover Ceremony

BanzaiB

don't choke on that wooden lever...

oh sh*t - just realised that i have commited the cardinal sin - i have challenged your small town view of the world and your small town values ! yes you are right - you are always right - totally right - you are a god and a legend - but more importantly you are more tedious than you can even begin to believe - you sad old f*ck! goodbye!

Its just the Olympics people why does it always have to degenerate into name calling. Blimey, this is why I keep leaving this site, I get frustrated with the bitching, back biting and the ego's, grow up.

If u have nothing constructive to say go somewhere else and do it. I dont want to read it quite frankly. This is for a healthy debate about a subject that lets face it dosent really matter, there are a lot more important things going on in the world than wether the London Aquatics Venue is as pretty as it could be or wether prawns on bikes symbolise Australia.

Consider yourselves told off. Hands on heads everyone.

Oh keep squabbling amongst yourselves then. In the words of the greatest TV show of all time Im off to go and do something a little less boring instead. Im too nice to be on here. See you all in 4 years time at the greatest games the world has ever seen.

Oh my final point that I forgot.

Its all well and good having these personal attacks but I have witnessed on here when certain folk after being happy to dish it out suddenly take offence at someones comment and then are quite happy to report that person. If u are gonna dish it out, u have to be able to take it. My point is there are other places you can do it, I want to come on here and comment about the olympics, I dont feel the need to belittle people while I do it. Feel free to abuse me and make yourselves feel good and clever for a few minutes Im off to a far better place.

footage from youtube for the london handover - this is what we probably should have seen and heard. think it is muchos better - what was going on on the night? at the end of the day still think that the handover segments are bad and that going forward (london 2012 take note) should be built into the ceremony proper! enjoy!

Archived