Paralympics Tv?

Daallo

Is any country broadcasting the Paralympics at all? In México, last time we won 34 medals (top 15 of the medals table) but at most, the national tv game some 3 minutes a day, so it's basically nothing...Is it the same in other countries?

That is pretty cool...Fucking TV we have here, it is just **** :( We can't even have 10 minutes of highlights...If we are lucky, the medallists (because we will have a lot) will be announced in the news, but that's it...Oh! But 10 hours a day have to be dedicated to talk shows, paparazzis and similar **** :(

Australia will see more live coverage of the Paralympics than the Olympics I'd suggest

No ads on ABC

Coverage on ABC TV

ABC TV will broadcast over 100 hours of live, and highlights, coverage across ABC1 and ABC2 during the 12 days including:

Opening Ceremony – LIVE on ABC1 and ABC2 *

Saturday September 6 at 9.50pm Hosted by Adam Hills, Louise Sauvage and Karen Tighe

Daily Highlights on ABC1

Sunday September 7- Wednesday September 17

6pm – 7pm – Hosted by Steve Robilliard

11.30pm – 12.30am – Hosted by Karen Tighe

Daily LIVE Coverage of Competition on ABC2 *

Sunday September 7 – Wednesday September 17

1pm – 5pm – Hosted by Steve Robilliard

7.30pm – 11pm – Hosted by Karen Tighe

Closing Ceremony – LIVE on ABC1 & ABC2 *

September 17 at 10pm

Hosted by Adam Hills, Louise Sauvage and Karen Tighe

*Denotes programs will be available in HD on ABC HD Channel 20.

It seems the US will get nothing.

BBCi will have some hours.

Paralympics coverage on BBC TV

The Paralympics 6-17 September - Live coverage on BBCi 10.00am-4.00pm. There will be continuous live/as live coverage of the Games on BBCi throughout the day.

7.00-8.00pm (Monday-Friday) BBC Two/BBC HD. Clare Balding and Steve Cram present the best of the day's action at the Paralympics in Beijing. Viewers will get a round-up of all the news and action as we follow Team GB's Paralympians on their quest for glory.

12.50-4.30pm (Saturday & Sunday) (please note times may vary) BBC One/BBC Two/BBC HD. Clare Balding and Steve Cram present live coverage from the Paralympics in Beijing.

It looks like even Eurosport can't even put a little on the wee hours of the morning. They can start broadcasting at 2-4 am for the real Olympics, but can muster enough money to give us even highlights that can be recorded.

I do not seem to be able to edit my post.

First multiplatform coverage begins Sept. 6

It seems there will be more online stuff.

NBC will televise a special presentation of the events on Oct. 18.

I guess better late than never.

Look at those 3 logos. Our Vancouver one is a total joke. It looks like a cartoon character laughing. The London and Sochi logos are so much better, especially Sochi.

What an embarrassment for Vancouver.

The Sochi one is just the bid logo. We have no idea what the real logo will look like.

Although this thread is named "Paralympics TV", here's an important link for all whose national broadcasters don't show the Paralympic competitions (or at least don't show them live):

http://player26.narrowstep.tv/assets/playe...tml/player.html

It's the same official website which provided live streams during the Torino 2006 Paralympics. Great to see that they continue to provide that service!

Look at those 3 logos. Our Vancouver one is a total joke. It looks like a cartoon character laughing. The London and Sochi logos are so much better, especially Sochi.

What an embarrassment for Vancouver.

Are you seriously bringing up the logo debate?

In Australia we're getting something like 8 hours of live action each day with 2 hours of daily highlights on two channels. I'm especially looking forward to the wheelchair basketball and athletics!

In Spain is more or less the same. TVE will be broadcasting over 100 hours of these Paralympics on TV channels La 2 and Teledeporte. However, I still don't know where to watch the opening ceremony!

And Eurosport? I think they will screen nothing!