Angel Matos: Cuban Olympic Tae Kwon Do Hero

w1v9g2.jpg

I made it myself. ;)

Another Jack Ass along with that Swede on the medal platform. <_<

However, I love it! :D

I can think of a few referees I would have loved to have done that to when I played basketball in high school.

Edited by LA84

Thanks. And he didn't win a medal. He was P.O'ed because he lost his bronze medal bout. Mostly mad about no medal at all. Hehe.

Can I use that - puhlease?

Thanks. And he didn't win a medal. He was P.O'ed because he lost his bronze medal bout. Mostly mad about no medal at all. Hehe.

He was talking about Ara Abrahamian.

OMG, can I use it Ice?

O.K. - you asked first so you get first dibs (after Ice) at making this your signature after the Olympics are over. :)

O.K. - you asked first so you get first dibs (after Ice) at making this your signature after the Olympics are over. :)

We should all adopt it as a signature to show GB solidarity. Maybe with the text "GB Members: Dutifully AGAINST Unwarranted Face Ownage" :P

We should all adopt it as a signature to show GB solidarity. Maybe with the text "GB Members: Dutifully AGAINST Unwarranted Face Ownage" :P

I LOVE it! B)

To you who like this: what´s the point with judges if it´s okay for athletes to kicking them???? Think about that!

We're not condoning this, we just find it funny. I doubt anyone of us is sad the guy got a lifetime ban...

To you who like this: what´s the point with judges if it´s okay for athletes to kicking them???? Think about that!

See what I said in my earlier post about this and pull your undies out of your crack:

Another Jack Ass along with that Swede on the medal platform. dry.gif

So this is funny because the judge is a Swede????? No, Swede or not I think this is horrible! Not funny at all!

Yeah well, YOU'RE funny! BOO SWEDEN!!! Useless country with low-quality Ikea furniture! Who needs 'em? Greasy meatballs etc. etc. etc.!