Cas Gives Ara Abrahamian And Sweden Right!

Pillan

CAS said it was a horrible judging when the judge first gives Ara one point then they give him a wrong warning. They said the judges did very wrong NOT to look at the Swedes protest or look at the video. CAS said that FILA MUST work for the OLYMPIC SPIRIT. CAS said the Fila MUST changes the rules to be FAIR PLAY. FILA also must work for a JURY which the athletes can PROTEST to!

CAS also point out that no representative from FILA came to the interrogate about the case and that FILA didn´t help the intevestigation of the case at all!

This don´t get Ara the bronze back, but it´s not important for him. Now, he is very happy to know he had RIGHT!!!!!! He want to make changes in the corrupt FILA!

GO ARA!!! GO CAS!!!!!!!!! Great news!!!! FILA SUCKS!!!!!

*sigh* Good. I am glad he feels good.

You know, the British, Americans, Canadians, etc. have all been faced with questionable calls in various sports during these games. But none of them acted like a JACK ASS on the medal stand.

Why don't you go see Mama Mia! or something fun. Maybe you will feel better. <_<

Edited by LA84

*sigh* Good. I am glad he feels good.

You know, the British, Americans, Canadians, etc. have all been faced with questionable calls in various sports during these games. But none of them acted like a JACK ASS on the medal stand.

Why don't you go see Mama Mia! or something fun. Maybe you will feel better. <_<

Well, Ara is not a coward like them!

No, continue to bombing other countries with your terrorist country then it´s maybe will feel better for you, TERRORIST!!!!!

Ban, please?

^^^^^^^ Cosign. Immature, insulting and quite simply stupid behavior.

(And no, that's not just because I'm a Norwegian and she's a Swede.)

Altought I sympathize whit Abrahamian's situation, I have to say I am glad that the (many) Canadians that where on the wrong side of obvious judging scandals (and there are a LOT of them) did not react the way that he did. And it payed off for many of them in the end (Salé-Pelletier and Fréchette comme to mind).

Well, Ara is not a coward like them!

No, continue to bombing other countries with your terrorist country then it´s maybe will feel better for you, TERRORIST!!!!!

You know, I have never given Sweden much thought because - well, they were always like Canada, Britain, Australia, New Zealand, Spain, Germany, Italy, etc. - they were just there and class acts.

You and your athlete have brought Sweden's stature down.

I do not take well to people who bring down the Olympic principals. In my country or anyone else's.

I would like to thank you, however, because up until now, I thought that Juan Carlos and Tommy Smith's display in Mexico City and the US Basketball Team's display in Munich were the worst displays of athletic good-will I have ever seen.

Sweden will now go down in history. In fact, you have overshadowed the Cuban kicking the referee in martial arts in this Olympics.

Thus endeth the lesson.

Edited by LA84

Ban, please?

The truth hurts, right? If you americans call my athlete a JACK AZZ then you will get it back! Well if I should be ban then LA... should be that too. Here´s no respect at all for the athletes.

<snip..>

I would like to thank you, however, because up until now, I thought that Juan Carlos and Tommy Smith's display in Mexico City and the US Basketball Team's display in Munich were the worst displays of athletic good-will I have ever seen.

<...ship>

Got to disagree with you on the part about the 1972 US Men's Basketball Team debacle--I supported then and even now, still support the team's decision to NOT appear for that medal ceremony in protest of receiving the silver medal, when they were cheated out of the gold by some of the sneakiest officiating in Olympic basketball memory. If I get unjustly slapped in the face, then am asked to bend over and grab my ankles so the perpetrator can have the opportunity to dish out some extra punishment, should I comply? In the name of "Olympic principles?" If one doesn't want to accept the medal on offer to you for whatever reason, far better to just avoid the medals ceremony than pitch a fit and/or throw medals or other objects during the proceedings. The statement made is just as clear and emphatic.

And back to the 2008 Games in Beijing: The people who should first and foremost uphold Olympic principles ought to be the IOC members, federations, and organizers. When that is quite obviously not happening, it's a bit much to expect a higher level of behavior out of the athletes.

The truth hurts, right? If you americans call my athlete a JACK AZZ then you will get it back! Well if I should be ban then LA... should be that too. Here´s no respect at all for the athletes.

:rolleyes:

Political attacks and FLAMING have nothing to do on a sports forum.

*Sigh* Call it a draw. We may have made a mistake with the horses, you may have been right with protesting. :rolleyes: Would be better than just exchanging insults.

I'm still cosigning the ban though.

But call a athlete a jack azz is okay, or what??? Do you think it has to do with sports?

Criticizing an athlete is still on the topic of sports.

*Sigh* Call it a draw. We may have made a mistake with the horses, you may have been right with protesting. :rolleyes: Would be better than just exchanging insults.

I'm still cosigning the ban though.

So it´s okay to love a Cuban who kicking a Sweden in his face!!! People seems to like it but they shouldn´t been banned or what?

Will people stop arguing about this, it's old news! Both the Swede and the Cuban showed bad sportsmanship. Yes, there have been some questionable judging in this Olympics, but that doesn't mean to say you have to spoil the party!!!! Pillan, give it a rest because you are getting obsessive about this! He may have been hard done by in the judging, but that does NOT excuse bad behaviour and all that..

Got to disagree with you on the part about the 1972 US Men's Basketball Team debacle--I supported then and even now, still support the team's decision to NOT appear for that medal ceremony in protest of receiving the silver medal, when they were cheated out of the gold by some of the sneakiest officiating in Olympic basketball memory.

I support them as well. It was one of the biggest egregious examples of questionable judging in the history of the Olympics. That gold was theirs. Anyone who says otherwise is re-writing history.

However, I do not approve of them not showing up for the medal ceremony.

Pillan - The Swedish athlete made himself look like a jack ass on the podium. I just call it as I see it. <_<

Edited by LA84