Sign in to follow this  
PYRROS2004

Dipers For The Keyboard Soldiers, Actors The Minorities Children

So, according to the newspapers we have two more things that will make you hate me more.

1. The 56 'children' that brought in the Chinese flag, weren't actually people from various minorities in China, but actors and actresses from the group ' Galaxy Children's Art ' that represents young actors from the minority Han that represents the 92% of the Chinese population.

2. The soldiers that participated in the 'keyboard' act had to stay from more that 6 hours under the stadium's floor. The soldier took their place at 14:00 and they weren't allowed to take a break or go to a toilet. So, they gave them dipers in case of an accident. There were 897 people under the stadium for 6 hours inside their boxes.

well done~We'll be delighted to have more such coverage.

including Li Ning, the one who lighted the caudrum in fact unable to fly~it's just a trick

the world leaders all actually played by prank actors in fact, the real ones already been hijaced.

Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili has been confirmed secretly promised a rather bigger show in S. Ossetia to help the add the theatrical affects of ''ONE WORLD, ONE DREAM'' segment...

by the way, You should check out the 1 hour warming up performance before the OC, they all joined by the The 56 minorities' artists (they also appeared all just after the finishing of the theme songs) ~even including Hong Kong and Taiwan.

thanks.

What's a diper?

Your smallness, pettiness, pyrros, knows no bounds.

I am SOOOOOOO trying to keep control here. And I predicted that Beijing would be a failure!

So far, I haven't seen a Canadian in a tutu break security and end up on a high dive platform . . .

And why is it I think I've only watched the Athens OC once WHEREAS I have this desire to keep seeing the show of 08/08/08 again and again?

I'm sure I'm not the only with that kind of feeling.

BTW, videos of the OC are now availalbe from NBC (watch it though because of the deluge of orders, the site is slow) and some on eBay.

http://www.tenmayflower.com/showcategorypr...p?categoryid=15

Edited by baron-pierreIV

Sign in to follow this