Will Vancouver Fake Its Fireworks Show And Indoor Flame?

Considering Beijing faked their Fireworks show and had the little girl singing do a Lip Sync cause she looked better for TV than the other girl actually singing...

What assurances do we have that VANOC won't FAKE the fireworks considering the safety threat the Flame Cauldron will be burning at 4000 degrees inside the dome possibly causing the roof to burst?

I mean, maybe they'll have a fake Indoor Flame inside?

Beijing didn't fake their firework show.

What is getting out of hand, is people totally going over the top.

Beijing did a pyro display some months previously and video taped it. While they may have cleaned up the sky, the actual firework display of the burning footprints did happen. It was just that it was pre-recorded.

In adding to this, the fireworks during the opening ceremony were real, just like the photos of the pyro displays during the 2 final rehersals were real.

The fireworks did happen.

To say the firework show was faked is just silly.

To me, the burning footprints was an artistic segment in the opening, rather than the fireworks display.

^ ignore him, he's the king of hallucitionations and misinformation around here...known as yellowvest/towerguy3/aaaaaaa/footbalfan/gameseven/bills and all of his other alternate aliases in this forum and at other forums. quite pathetic really.

The funny thing is that the mentality that craps all over the Olympics is stupid. I generally believe that people like this would like for us all to live in caves and not have any enjoyment at all. Pavoratti sang at the Torino Games opening and it was all tape. Big deal the burning footprints were digital and the communist party had a little girl lip sync . Both were apparent live as they happened and Bob Costus Even pointed out Now for Dramatic Effect.

I am generally against the increasing size of the different sports festivals and how the focus is being lost . THe costs in many cases are not justified in any common sense. I also firmly feel that Africa, South America the Gulf States and other should host a variety of sports festivals.

This Yellow person sounds like a commonwealth games opponent in Halifax who e mailed me the other day saying how the Olympics should scraped and the 60 billion combined between beijing 2008 and london 2012 should be put into an effort much like the atomic bomb project during world war 2 to find cures for Aids, Abola and Cancer. Well the present system of medical research has plenty of money and 60 billion or 50 times 60 billion will not make a lick of difference. It is like the Homeless problem in Vancouver . Many of those people would just blow any money on a hit of Crack cocaine if given unlimited money.

I am sure Vanoc is not burning an Olympic Flame inside BC Place and by the way A hole there are perfectly safe indoor fireworks .

jim jones