Hot Bods Of The Games!

Sir Rols

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are some of you guys for real, Tom Daley? :blink: That's not even a man. What is he, like 12?? He barely looks like he even has any pubes on his sac yet. <_<

wow....i just realized that he's only 14 - and he's already in the Olympics! i'm only a few years older than him. I actually thought he was like 18, looked mature for his age.

Reminds me of Canada's own Alexander Despatie, started diving at the 1998 Commonwealth's at just 13 years old and came in 4th place at the Sydney Games.....and he has been even more of a success eversince.

Daley has a ton of potential.

wow....i just realized that he's only 14 - and he's already in the Olympics! i'm only a few years older than him. I actually thought he was like 18, looked mature for his age.

Reminds me of Canada's own Alexander Despatie, started diving at the 1998 Commonwealth's at just 13 years old and came in 4th place at the Sydney Games.....and he has been even more of a success eversince.

Look's mature!?!

:blink:

Looks like he's just out of kindergarten!

Bring on Despatie!

despatie220906.jpg

what are you talking about? no he hasn't. at least when he was 13 he had an excuse for choking every time the pressure ramps up.

Look's mature!?!

:blink:

Looks like he's just out of kindergarten!

Bring on Despatie!

despatie220906.jpg

LOL :lol: I know. I was thinking the same thing when I read "mature" in that post. The kid is just that, a kid. He's not a man yet, but merely a 14 y.o. boy. Anyone who finds him remotely "sexually" attractive at this point in his life, I just have one word for them: Pedophile! And he does look like he's just in elementary school.

oly0406.jpg

Jonathan Horton, Gymnast (USA)

archery1.JPG

Mauro Nespoli, Archery (Italy)

Tipsarevic4.jpg

Janko Tipsarevic, Tennis (Serbia)

GB4x100_2.jpg

Team GB 4x 100m relay squad....Simon Burnett, Ross Davenport, Adam Brown, Ben Hockin

f_RobertNewbum_8fce298.jpg

Rob Newbury, 3m Springboard Synchro Diving (Aus)

Edited by Lee

Finding al these photos of that british kid diver disturbing.

the hottest swimmer I have seen so far is

Aschwin Wildeboer of Spain.

2328952762_3672f41256.jpg

AschwinWildeboerParid.jpg

He looks like Guy Pearce in the 2nd photo. BTW....I completely agree with feeling slightly uneasy at everyone discussing how hot a 14 yr old kid is. Ewww!

Edited by Lee

What pisses me of is the double standards at the Beach Volleyball. The women are required to wear a skimpy outfit, with no such restrictions for the men. I'm sure many of us would enjoy the male eye candy as well!

Well, I know I bleeng would! Thanks for listening, frustrated from Lancaster!!!