Swimming

nykfan845

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is that cheater Mellouli actually allowed to compete again? I mean, it's only about one and a half years after that guy had to return his medals at the 2007 WCH in Melbourne, due to doping with amphetamines (quote: "I took them because I wanted to stay awake to finish a university paper" -- yeah, right...)!

Although Grant Hackett was slower than in the heats -- but I'd say nevertheless: Grant, you were robbed!

Why is that cheater Mellouli actually allowed to compete again? I mean, it's only about one and a half years after that guy had to return his medals at the 2007 WCH in Melbourne, due to doping with amphetamines (quote: "I took them because I wanted to stay awake to finish a university paper" -- yeah, right...)!

Although Grant Hackett was slower than in the heats -- but I'd say nevertheless: Grant, you were robbed!

his ban lasted for18 months. its a retroactive ban that was given to him.

So Phelps sets the mark! Congratulations. It'll be many years before the eight at a games mark is threatened. Great and historic end to a great swim meet.

Nice finish for Australia at the pool _ A Gold, two silver and a bronze. Loved the women's medly relay race (of course).

GOLD FOR PHELPS!!!!!!

8 GOLDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am speechless. I am in tears.

B)

Edited by LA84

I dont think no one will ever beat what we have seen by phelps this week! Amazing

I disagree. There will be some Kiwi or Aussie that will pop up in the next several years that will put this to shame. It will happen. B)

haha lol! 8 gold medals for a kiwi at one olympics? Yea right

I honestly think New Zealand will pop out eventually in swimming. I don't know why . . .