Equestrian Results

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Off-topic, I hope that the Lexington (Kentucky) people are at the Hong Kong venue are observing how things are run there. I say this is because the American city is going to host the 2010 World Equestrian Games.

After day of one of the individual dressage & team dressage, here are the top 5.

Individual

1. Lucinda Fredericks Australia 646 points

2. Karin Donckers Belgium 639 points

3. Megan Jones Australia 619 points

4. Rebecca Holder United States 617 points

5. Clayton Fredericks Australia 610 points

Team

1. Australia 102.8 penalties

2. United States 121.5 penalties

3. Germany 135.5 penalties

4. Sweden 140 penalties

5. Great Britain 142.1 penalties

So after everyone finishes going tomorrow, are these two specific events over & the top three get medals?

I'm looking forward to the cross country. Always enjoy the secenery and the riding over the obstacles, and it'll be interesting to see how attractive the Hong Kong course is.

And it'll help, of course, to watch with the Aussies going into it in such a good position!

I'm looking forward to the cross country. Always enjoy the secenery and the riding over the obstacles, and it'll be interesting to see how attractive the Hong Kong course is.

And it'll help, of course, to watch with the Aussies going into it in such a good position!

Yeah, this is where the competition starts to weed out the weak. Your medals will be decided here.

Poor result for the New Zealanders who after the cross country lie in 6th place in the team event! Andrew Nicholson was eliminated near the end after heading for a potenially top ten leading score! BUGGER

I really fear this medal decision. I still remember 2004 too well and i still think there has been done great injustice to Bettina Hoy and the German team. But it looks better this time. The Britons will win a medal, the US is too far behind and the French are already out.

I hope Germany will stay at top, but Australia has the bigger experience in this situation.

I think the Germans will hold on for the gold and Australia the Silver with Britain winning the bronze

Well, We know that we have to have 3 riders going clear in the jumping to stand a chance at gold. Realistically, we are looking at Silver at most and probably bronze! Hey, stranger things have happened though!