Sign in to follow this  
Guardian

Football (soccer) For Men And Women

NZ V Japan 0-0 at the moment... Japan having some good attempts

Wow! New Zealand on top 1-0. I was hoping that they would tie in case the United States loses/ties to Norway and then ends up tieing either Japan/New Zealand, the United States would still likely be in good shape as long as they got one win.

NBColympics.com is a bit annoying. Your feed times out after 10:27. Then you have to exit & reopen it, just so you can watch a 30 second ad. Then it resumes. I'm glad I'll only be using the streaming today, tomorrow, & Friday.

Also another near miss from Germany.

tvnz streaming is not that great either... seems to cut out after only a few minutes! O well only have to deal with this for a couple of days!

New Zealand up 1-0 at half time! Fantastic effort so far from the 24th ranked team!

tvnz streaming is not that great either... seems to cut out after only a few minutes! O well only have to deal with this for a couple of days!

Are they not airing it on TV?

on freeview channel 20, but other than that it is on tvnz.co.nz

Germans almost just scored on themselves! A German player passed it to their goalie, but a Brazilian was right there!

Wow! This is a disaster now for Japan. They were already underdogs vs Norway & the United States, at worse Japan could only really allow a tie. I'll have to look through past Olympic matches, but I wonder if this might be the biggest upset in women's football history at the Olympics if they hold onto win.

Canada on top 2-0.

Also that time it took nearly 49 minutes before I timed out on NBCOlympics.com

Canada on top 2-0.

Also that time it took nearly 49 minutes before I timed out on NBCOlympics.com

I think its set to do it at the bottom of the hour because I went 36 minutes that time.

Sign in to follow this