Un In Beijing Prepare Condoms For The Athletes

Just got a news says there would be condoms ready for the Athletes. It's part of Anti-HIV campaign.

But do athletes would have xxx during their training time? or are they going to bring their BF or GF with them?

As far as I know, it's a standard for each Olympic Games to have condoms ready for the athletes.

In Athens 2004 alone, there were 130,000 free condoms on offer. And in Sydney 2000, they had 51 condoms per athlete but had to ship in additional ones:

Free condoms for Athens athletes

So yes, obviously the athletes have sex during the Games. But with whom and how often, should remain only their business.

I don't think it could helpful to have sex during the trainer, that's really a bad idea for any of the athelets who wish to top the competition. seriously.

Anyway, do have good sex lives in Beijing

That's really an individual choice, Maryjane.

And of course, maybe those who had sex in Athens and didn't too well in their events, maybe learned a thing or 2, and will try a different tack this time? Only the individual knows.

And of course, maybe those who had sex in Athens and didn't too well in their events, maybe learned a thing or 2, and will try a different tack this time? Only the individual knows.

Sure :rolleyes:

especially for guys, it's really a risk....but if Olympics allow xxx to be one of its game :blink:

I see!!!!

I din't think of this - I just wonder what is with male athletes, who have stamina. Has long sex without coming a lesser energy consumption than short sex with coming?

Well~G spot ~No cuming but much more stronger organsm if those male athletes don't mind bringing some dildos while passing the x-ray on their trip to Beijing.

but that needs some practise. :rolleyes:

hahahaha interesting topic that I never thought about...

I mean maybe after their events, but personally I would restrain (or at least try to) before my event...but hey whatever works for them hahaha

do they come in the colors of the official logo or the Olympic rings? hahahaha

Well~G spot ~No cuming but much more stronger organsm if those male athletes don't mind bringing some dildos while passing the x-ray on their trip to Beijing.

but that needs some practise. :rolleyes:

Oh, it is easy getting those through x-ray. All you have to do to not make it look like a pipe bomb is . . .

Oh, I have said too much. ;)

I recall in '84 that Peter Vidmar's coach told him not to have sex with his wife 2 weeks prior to the games.

Must have worked. They won the team gold.

Tacks?? is that what they are are using to keep them on?? sounds painfull!!!

sorry -- old, old, old joke